Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about that feller at Fiorentina with the bubble jacket? He's boss and he's been to Goodison. Perfect fit.

What about that feller at Fiorentina with the bubble jacket? He's boss and he's been to Goodison. Perfect fit.

I remember him he is a bit of a headcase that fella....but he,s from abroad, never seen the boys pen and will never understand why Cyril let Bill ride on his handlebars.

558px-Jorge_Jesus_2012.jpg

Thats why.
He'd be instantly arrested as part of Operation Yewtree, imo.

We need a manager very similar to David Moyes to continue the work he has done in our progression from bottom four to top four.

We need a manager that runs his club based on respect and fear with a hardworking tight-nit mentality. We also need a manager that can run his club on a small net spend budget, and obviously has a very good eye for a player which is the main reason this club has continued to improve over the Moyes era.

We all want better football but if it is going to come at the price of us on decline down the table then I would rather not because I don't want David's 11 years of work getting undone, and lets be fair Everton's style of football has been improving alot, and I do quite like the overlapping fullback style of play.

I don't think Matinez will cut it, hes to much of a "nice guy" and that is far from what Everton need at the minute, same applies for laudrup.

The way I see it with Martinez is pretty similar to when Moyes took over Everton. However, Moyes progressed Everton and took us away from the relegation scrap, Martinez is sitting on par to when he first joined, no improvement.

I'm always surprised why he is always named as a runner for the big jobs, considering he has done very little to warrant it. Very worried.

I remember him he is a bit of a headcase that fella....but he,s from abroad, never seen the boys pen and will never understand why Cyril let Bill ride on his handlebars.

His Uncle Luigi used to be a conductor on the trams around Walton. Spellow Lane he'd stop off and have his vino and a slice of pepperoni. Big blue as well. Probably had Bill's Grandad George on his tram at one point.

Small world.

We need a manager very similar to David Moyes to continue the work he has done in our progression from bottom four to top four.

We need a manager that runs his club based on respect and fear with a hardworking tight-nit mentality. We also need a manager that can run his club on a small net spend budget, and obviously has a very good eye for a player which is the main reason this club has continued to improve over the Moyes era.

We all want better football but if it is going to come at the price of us on decline down the table then I would rather not because I don't want David's 11 years of work getting undone, and lets be fair Everton's style of football has been improving alot, and I do quite like the overlapping fullback style of play.

I don't think Matinez will cut it, hes to much of a "nice guy" and that is far from what Everton need at the minute, same applies for laudrup.

We actually need someone who can attract the top players during the forthcoming biggest spending frenzy in Premiership history.

I don't know if Pereira speaks English fluently and that has to be a massive factor. At least with Martinez we know he can speak English. I've searched for Pereira interviews on youtube but can't find any in English as yet.

according to football manager he can :P

Wish someone would put a cork in Moyes mouth. Thanks for the 11 years but we don't want Lennon or Malky.

He is probably taking one of our best players with him and suggesting a manager who will send us to the Champions League...... Nice way to leave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back