Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a manager who has been mentioned who you would put your life savings on him getting us top 8. For me there hasn't.

Porto are 2 points behind Benfica who they play on Saturday, so clearly that fella doesnt know the first thing about anything.
This article was written back in April. He definitely knows what he's talking about. In the area of Boston where I live there are alot of Portuguese immigrants. I know a few Porto fans who hold the exact same opinion as the guy who wrote this article. He's fine but he's no AVB

I don't know if Pereira speaks English fluently and that has to be a massive factor. At least with Martinez we know he can speak English. I've searched for Pereira interviews on youtube but can't find any in English as yet.

Is it "Mar-tin-ez" or "Mar-teen-ez"

I don't know if Pereira speaks English fluently and that has to be a massive factor. At least with Martinez we know he can speak English. I've searched for Pereira interviews on youtube but can't find any in English as yet.

Why would he not speak Portugese in Portugal?

And besides, Ferguson and Moyes dont speak English.

This article was written back in April. He definitely knows what he's talking about. In the area of Boston where I live there are alot of Portuguese immigrants. I know a few Porto fans who hold the exact same opinion as the guy who wrote this article. He's fine but he's no AVB

They are just pissed cos he didnt play their Barkley.

If he wins on Saturday he wins the title again.

Why not Jorge Jesus?

558px-Jorge_Jesus_2012.jpg

Thats why.

Not to mention that a takeover is almost likely given the increasing profitability of the EPL. Even with our poor level of assets and high debt, the revenue possible is pretty substantial, and the history here is a great foundation for increased interest.

Then again, Bill Kenwright. Sometimes I forget that he wants to have a mega yacht.

I think he was very honest in his press conference, and he spoke from the heart, despite the club warning that any questions about his move wouldn't be answered. You could see that on the one hand he was gutted to be leaving us, but then on the other he was honest enough to say that he couldn't turn down the job. You have to respect that.

He was very sombre, he had tears in his eyes, and I imagine he won't make it through the day on Sunday without shedding a tear or two. Actually made me a bit emotional watching his interview, I was so desperate for him to win something with us, because if ever a manager deserved some silverware for the work they'd done for a football club, than it was David Moyes.

Hope he goes on to bigger and better things, because he's definitely earned it.

I hear you regarding being desperate for him to win something here. We all were. We all loved him once.

Increasingly finding out that he´s been in Utd:s pocket for years, though, that woke me up good and proper.

While on a personal level I believe he is a good man, and would I meet him down the pub I´d shake his hand and thank him for what he did for Everton when he first came here, my concern now is 100% Everton football club and 0% David Moyes. For me there´s nothing "bigger and better" than the Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back