Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was very honest in his press conference, and he spoke from the heart, despite the club warning that any questions about his move wouldn't be answered. You could see that on the one hand he was gutted to be leaving us, but then on the other he was honest enough to say that he couldn't turn down the job. You have to respect that.

He was very sombre, he had tears in his eyes, and I imagine he won't make it through the day on Sunday without shedding a tear or two. Actually made me a bit emotional watching his interview, I was so desperate for him to win something with us, because if ever a manager deserved some silverware for the work they'd done for a football club, than it was David Moyes.

Hope he goes on to bigger and better things, because he's definitely earned it.

All the Lennon haters don't need to worry

I honestly think he won't come here

The mass opinion of the fan base seems to be a resounding no. I can't picture the board going for the headache of Lennon when there are others which would get less hostile reception

Portugal have had four different teams in a european final since 2005.

Germany have only had three in that time, Italy only two, france only 1.

But yeah no there's only two good teams in portugal, righto.

Portugal have had four different teams in a european final since 2005.

Germany have only had three in that time, Italy only two, france only 1.

But yeah no there's only two good teams in portugal, righto.

Indeed, Braga and Sporting have had awful Seasons domestically.

Its just like somebody viewing the Premier League and saying England only has 1 good team cos United are so far ahead this Season.

I think he was very honest in his press conference, and he spoke from the heart, despite the club warning that any questions about his move wouldn't be answered. You could see that on the one hand he was gutted to be leaving us, but then on the other he was honest enough to say that he couldn't turn down the job. You have to respect that.

He was very sombre, he had tears in his eyes, and I imagine he won't make it through the day on Sunday without shedding a tear or two. Actually made me a bit emotional watching his interview, I was so desperate for him to win something with us, because if ever a manager deserved some silverware for the work they'd done for a football club, than it was David Moyes.

Hope he goes on to bigger and better things, because he's definitely earned it.
Great post, I feel the same way. Going to be so gutted watching him win trophies at another club.

All the Lennon haters don't need to worry

I honestly think he won't come here

The mass opinion of the fan base seems to be a resounding no. I can't picture the board going for the headache of Lennon when there are others which would get less hostile reception
Is it right Moyes as recommended Big Sam ?

Indeed, Braga and Sporting have had awful Seasons domestically.

Its just like somebody viewing the Premier League and saying England only has 1 good team cos United are so far ahead this Season.

Exactly, it's been a season where two of the big boys have struggled and an utter no mark ofa club is in 3rd. That happens.

See newcastle last year. Doesn't mean the league is weak, the fact portugese teams keep winning in europe should prove that.

Doesn't sound too great from that write up.

Tuchel in!

thing is if some everton had had written that about moyes it would be the same thing

"bottles big games"

"plays his favourites"

"poor substitutions"

yet good enough for Utd don't read anything into fan reviews

Great post, I feel the same way. Going to be so gutted watching him win trophies at another club.

This will be heart-breaking watching him lift trophies for Man u, wanted him to do with us but that not the case anymore. Lets hope we get a good manager in and move on quickly.

I don't know if Pereira speaks English fluently and that has to be a massive factor. At least with Martinez we know he can speak English. I've searched for Pereira interviews on youtube but can't find any in English as yet.

Exactly, it's been a season where two of the big boys have struggled and an utter no mark ofa club is in 3rd. That happens.

See newcastle last year. Doesn't mean the league is weak, the fact portugese teams keep winning in europe should prove that.

Infers Newcastle are utter no marks.

Oh for some rep right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back