Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have joked about it before, but I would definately take Benitez, don't give a **** about his previous, I Just care about everton being as high as possible in the table.

Wish someone would put a cork in Moyes mouth. Thanks for the 11 years but we don't want Lennon or Malky.

He is probably taking one of our best players with him and suggesting a manager who will send us to the Champions League...... Nice way to leaved us.

Thats a good thing?...isn't it?

I Have joked about it before, but I would definately take Benitez, don't give a **** about his previous, I Just care about everton being as high as possible in the table.

Benitez would probably insult us and say 'no' if someone asked him if he's interested.

Benitez would probably insult us and say 'no' if someone asked him if he's interested.

he was asked yesterday and he said his family live still on merseyside and lets wait and see.

handled john terry brilliantly as he hardly plays yet you hear no complaining. torres has played better. found the perfect position for luiz and given hazard, oscar alot of confidence in their abilities.

Id rather a No from him than a yes from O'neill or Lennon. If we get either of the later I'd consider going the way of budd dwyer

he was asked yesterday and he said his family live still on merseyside and lets wait and see.

handled john terry brilliantly as he hardly plays yet you hear no complaining. torres has played better. found the perfect position for luiz and given hazard, oscar alot of confidence in their abilities.

it's pleasing he didn't rule it out

Benitez is an excellent coach who at valencia was tactically ahead of anyone else in europe and has a knack of forcing teams over the line in big european games. You can't argue with the man's trophy record.

But he couldn't pick a good signing if it fell stark bollocks naked out of the sky and landed in his extra size bowl of spaggetii bollognise singing "i'm an excellent footballer going cheap, buy me now".

The idea of that idiot wasting our entire transfer budget on ngog and dossena sends shivers down my spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back