Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a reason not to consider Carlos Queiroz?

Decent prem experience. Currently earning $2m (that's dollars, not pounds) coaching Iran, so we could have him on a million pounds less than Moyes and it would be a pay rise for him. Add to that the relief of not having to check the news every morning to see if Israel was about to napalm your garden....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Queiroz

Finishing 4th with Real Madrid?

I Havea friend that lives in porto was onlt talking to him this morning and asked him about him and he said he does speak english portugese and spanish ....... and he said porto fans only hate him because they sold hulk and other players and only spent 8 million on one player in which the board wouldnt give him anymore money for anymore players so the manager was getting the brunt of the board

he would be perfect for us in that case

tumblr_m64jo671q01qgs0hco1_500.gif

7 million on dossena? 3.5 on Cavalieri? 1.5 on Ngog?

His transfers were 2 misses for every hit no matter how much he spent. That's alright at a club who can suck up paying 8 million for riera if you also buy a kuyt for 9 million, but we can't. He has to get what transfers he's allowed right because there won't be many of them.

I agree with you I meant the mistake wouldnt be made with us because spending 12 million is the stuff dreams are made of.

Wont happen anyway, if this replacing Moyes is with his input then it will be the Cardiff manager of that I'm pretty certain

I think we should appoint someone with managerial experience, but I think Duncan Ferguson will be part of the new managerial set up.

I base this on the fact that he (a/k/a bluejock) has posted very little the past few days.

Dont mind if Dunc is still there - he maybe a future EFC manager - like the bluejock ref ..Is He ??? Ha Ha

Mackay isnt good enough to manage a top six PL side

A side like Stoke, Norwich or West Ham he'd be okay at to give them PL stability perhaps..

But ****ing hell god help us if that's the best we can bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back