• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackay isnt good enough to manage a top six PL side

A side like Stoke, Norwich or West Ham he'd be okay at to give them PL stability perhaps..

But ****ing hell god help us if that's the best we can bring in.

i have just read the thread on the Cardiff forum, the comment were he is very organised but don't expect exciting football. Basically after putting up with dire football for eleven years we will get the chance to change but we will get another moyes! Same sh1t football different manager.

if this happened they can get to fcuk, I will walk away. Will they refund my season ticket?

Mackay isnt good enough to manage a top six PL side

A side like Stoke, Norwich or West Ham he'd be okay at to give them PL stability perhaps..

But ****ing hell god help us if that's the best we can bring in.
How do you know he isn't good enough? Because he hasn't got stubble and a fancy foreign name? He actually has a better CV than Moyes had when we took him from Preston. You can't say he isn't good enough to manage a top 6 Premier League side because he hasn't yet had the chance. I personally like the sound of him.

DM is helping BK to choose our next Manager why because Walter Smith tipped BK off about DM well Bill go and ask Walter again because, I think you will find their is a conflict of interest this time round!

who do u want

Laudrup, Martinez, Di Matteo, Pereira, Tuchel, Bielsa.

Anyone of those would be nice, better option than a man who plays dour football and spunks £10million to gain promotion to the PL. Di Matteo done that in his first season on a budget net spend of £1million.

How do you know he isn't good enough? Because he hasn't got stubble and a fancy foreign name? He actually has a better CV than Moyes had when we took him from Preston.

Does he though?

Moyes took preston from the third flight to the play offs in the second, malkay took over what was already a strong championship team.

How do you know he isn't good enough? Because he hasn't got stubble and a fancy foreign name? He actually has a better CV than Moyes had when we took him from Preston. You can't say he isn't good enough to manage a top 6 Premier League side because he hasn't yet had the chance. I personally like the sound of him.

We were in a different position when Moyes took over, we needed a young up and coming manager to come in and stabalise the club in the PL. We need to bring in an experienced manager who knows what it takes to compete at the highest level and help maintain our position in the top six, if not push on.

i have just read the thread on the Cardiff forum, the comment were he is very organised but don't expect exciting football. Basically after putting up with dire football for eleven years we will get the chance to change but we will get another moyes! Same sh1t football different manager.

if this happened they can get to fcuk, I will walk away. Will they refund my season ticket?

Not with one game left mate

Does he though?

Moyes took preston from the third flight to the play offs in the second, malkay took over what was already a strong championship team.
The general opinion from some Cardiff fans is he turned the club around after Jones left it in a complete mess. It's all about opinions and people want different things. Some want Martinez because he gets his teams playing good football. But his teams have a defence like a sieve. He had a problem shipping goals at Swansea and has a major problem shipping goals at Wigan. The defending from Wigan the other night looked like something out of keystone cops! He's been there nearly 4 years and still hasn't sorted the defence.

I personally would rather have someone in who knows how to organise a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back