• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why oh why are people saying benitez???

the amount of money he has spunked on ****e players is unreal ffs!!

How do you know he isn't good enough? Because he hasn't got stubble and a fancy foreign name? He actually has a better CV than Moyes had when we took him from Preston. You can't say he isn't good enough to manage a top 6 Premier League side because he hasn't yet had the chance. I personally like the sound of him.
I don't understand what you see in him he has 4 years in management the first 2 years he had a 33% win rate which is woeful he then went to Cardiff where the team had already been pushing for promotion under Dave Jones for years. His win rate now is about 40% worse than most of the other candidates apart from Martinez and Hughes also he has a reputation for dour football.
I want a manager who wants to play football and has the balls to attack teams instead of ****ting himself in case we lose.

Dont mind if Dunc is still there - he maybe a future EFC manager - like the bluejock ref ..Is He ??? Ha Ha

I hope so.

Charged me £150 for a signed autograph, plus £12.50 in postage from Dundee.

It must be genuine because there was Iron Bru spilt on it.

we all know its gonna be mackay moyes probably will tell bill hes a good lad and soft lad kenwright will hire him believe me if this goes through this is the end for me when has a promoted club manager been good enough for a top 6 club disgraceful this is so angry right now

If you are suggesting Benitez you need to go take a long walk down the M6.....preferably in rush hour. Not in a million years should that [Poor language removed] get anywhere near our Club.

If Laudrup is out, (as BBC report), the next most popular vote is Pereira.
Have we had any indication whether he is interested yet?

This isn't aimed as a dig at you as I don't know if you go to the games. But I would say that the majority of match goers would prefer to watch attacking football, we have had to put up with a lot of negative hoof ball for a long time now and it sucks the life out of you.
I like to see my team win and get 3 points by hook or by crook. I'm not one of these that is happy if we are pretty ****e but play good football. Wigan get plaudits for playing good football, but struggle to stay up every year. There is a limit granted and you do have to strike a balance. The football under Walter Smith was utterly painful viewing and still gives me nightmares. I don't think the football we've played under Moyes has been anywhere near as bad as some have made out on here.

we all know its gonna be mackay moyes probably will tell bill hes a good lad and soft lad kenwright will hire him believe me if this goes through this is the end for me when has a promoted club manager been good enough for a top 6 club disgraceful this is so angry right now

Has he been approached or signed?

Thought not.

Calm yourself mate, it's all bookies till-filling rumours.

Mackay - no thanks
What most people are forgetting Everton 2002 is a totally different beast to Everton 2013 - so a gamble on a championship manager with potential is a risky manoeuvre for a team now established in the top 6/7 looking to push on - as opposed to mediocre team run by Walter Smith.

Totally.

We haven't got a transfer budget but pay competitive wages, and have finished in the top 8 for most of the last decade.

If you are suggesting Benitez you need to go take a long walk down the M6.....preferably in rush hour. Not in a million years should that [Poor language removed] get anywhere near our Club.

What about when hes manager of another club and they play us at home lad? Can he come in then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back