Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious all this. Someone puts a name forward and they're immediately '****e' and not good enough.

We're not exactly offering managers CL football here or a massive warchest to crack on. To outsiders, it's a barely better than mid-table club playing in a rundown stadium with a board of directors who'll force you to do their bidding at every turn.

Maybe Heynckes or Jose will fancy it?

If Gary Speed was still with us (R.I.P) and had progressed as Wales manager, I would have thought he'd have been an excellent choice.

@martinkenyon2: @fizzer18 love to see you manage the blues through your hat in the ring the fans are right behind you

And Neville favourited it.

FFS, what is the obsession with dour Scottish managers, Smith, Moyes, Lennon, McKay. I want a manager with a name I can't pronounce.

I'm rooting for Diniyar Bilyaletdinov as player manager to take us to glory.

I like to see my team win and get 3 points by hook or by crook. I'm not one of these that is happy if we are pretty ****e but play good football. Wigan get plaudits for playing good football, but struggle to stay up every year. There is a limit granted and you do have to strike a balance. The football under Walter Smith was utterly painful viewing and still gives me nightmares. I don't think the football we've played under Moyes has been anywhere near as bad as some have made out on here.

Why do you have to be pretty sh1te if you play good football? The best teams play good football. And I disagree, the majority of our football under moyes has been awful and boring.

Hilarious all this. Someone puts a name forward and they're immediately '****e' and not good enough.

We're not exactly offering managers CL football here or a massive warchest to crack on. To outsiders, it's a barely better than mid-table club playing in a rundown stadium with a board of directors who'll force you to do their bidding at every turn.

Yeh f it Dave what's Dave Bassett upto?

Davek's right.

Personally i'd ring up McLaren and tell him the job is his. I mean he failed in his last three jobs but you know what they say, fourth time lucky.

Bring in Pulis
tumblr_lxrlqyjja01qjzzyw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back