Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for all the Macay,martinez,neville,Lennon,Hughes,o'neill fanciers...

zp_1994_-_Mike_Walker_becomes_Everton_manager_3723.jpg

FFS - It still sends chills down my spine to think we where on the brink back then...
We need a proven manager - not a one season wonder.

the silver fox was simply not given enough time

I personally believe there can only be one choice.

Rene Girard.

It’s a name you might not have necessarily heard recently, but this man was the mastermind behind Montpellier’s shock win of the Ligue 1 title last year, defying the likes of Paris Saint Germain, Marseille and Olympique Lyonnais.

He has won numerous more games than he has lost, plays the attractive football that Everton fans have craved for a long time, would be available for no compensation as his contract runs out shortly, and is renowned for his ability to work on a small budget.

Have a look at these two articles and at least consider this man over such pathetic other candidates such as Mark Hughes (needs no explanation, he is a bad manager), Roberto Martinez (King of the Phonies, the man is known for keeping a team up rather than progressing like Everton need to be doing), Vitor Pereira (the man is a clueless clown, if his name was Victor Phillips you’d not even consider him) and of course Neil Lennon (arguably the most pathetic manager I have ever seen in my life).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22381080

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...lub-after-discussions-with-Arsene-Wenger.html

God bless you Bill; make the right decision.

Just sent that to Bill.

would be good but kenwright will give us lennon or mackay

All these people saying Vitor Pereira, Honestly how many times have you seen Porto play

I want Martinez. We have a ready made defence, he can find nuggets in the transfer market and plays good football.

We have to face the fact that we just don't have the money to consistently be a top 4 club. I would rather remain solventish, play good football and be top 8. Unambitious? Maybe. Realistic? Probably.

If we can get the debt's down we have more of a chance of getting much needed investment.

Pretty much why I'd lump in with Martinez. Believing we can get the new Jose or Pep in to transform us into a CL spot club whilst we have the dead hand of Kenwright and his cronies on top of us is fantasy. Let's get the ship settled again and maybe someone like Martinez would be able to forge an entertaining team together while we wait for soft ****e to get bought out.

This is where we realistically stand.

Defo: Hughes has the Midas touch in reverse.

Just seems there's a disconnect a lot of the time between what we have to offer and who we can reject.

Think a problem we have is a potential manager might think Moyes has already took us as far as we're ever going to get
with the resources we have. In the end though it will come down to money if we offer enough we will get our man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back