Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if Duncan got it... 20 game touch line ban for putting Pardew in the main stand.

Not sure I'd be that enthused by it, nor were we mentioned just that the relationship with him and Fulham is on the ropes, but thought I'd pass it on.

Also heard, Davey was close to leaving on two other occasions then decided to stay pretty late on, once to Spanish club, the other club was German.

Last edited:
Not Jol ffs.

Every time I hear him talk it reminds me of the Paul Whitehouse and Harry Enfield gay dutch policemen sketch.

Have heard today there is a real possibility of Jol and Fulham parting ways.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF WE GOT MARTIN JOL I WOULD ****ING CUM EVERYWHERE OH MY GOD YESS

At Everton we don't do blanque cheques for managers, so what's the point in getting Jol on board? Really don 't get the Jol worshipping on here. Rather have Martinez in that case and I'm far from a fan of that option.

this. We have like ****loads of dough to splash lads. Will be exciting summer ahead

We'll be given the same amount extra as every other team, meaning we will still be at the same financial disadvantage when compared to other prem teams.

For that reason, and knowing Moyes is likely to raid us for Felli, possibly Baines and possibly Coleman, our next manager needs to be a big name. We need a big name to assist us in attracting players of high calibre.

Questions to put to potential candidates:

1) Name the midfielder you are going to bring in, for no more than £10 million, to replace Fellaini;
2) Name the targets you have in mind to replace Osman, Pienaar and Hitz.
3) What will you do to get Jelavic scoring again

We'll be given the same amount extra as every other team, meaning we will still be at the same financial disadvantage when compared to other prem teams.

For that reason, and knowing Moyes is likely to raid us for Felli, possibly Baines and possibly Coleman, our next manager needs to be a big name. We need a big name to assist us in attracting players of high calibre.

1) Name the midfielder you are going to bring in, for no more than £10 million, to replace Fellaini;

That's why I said we need a manager with high calibre (Vitor Pereira) so that our star players will stay put.

At Everton we don't do blanque cheques for managers, so what's the point in getting Jol on board? Really don 't get the Jol worshipping on here. Rather have Martinez in that case and I'm far from a fan of that option.

Surely Jol is a long running joke on here at least that's what I thought .

Yes we need a high calibre manager can't see players coming in wanting to work with Malky.

What will our players think if we appoint Lennon, MacKay, Martinez etc? And they can't attract international players to sign for this club. We are Everton we need to aim higher. The new manager needs to build on the good works by Moyes and we need to keep our top 6/7 status at least.

And the answer would be stick your job up your fat arse

1. Ross barkley
2. George Green, Chris Long, John Lundstram
3. See my answer to question 1

Give me the job I'll sort it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back