Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that for a few on here throwi g Jol's name in the hat is a long running joke, but seeing as he always manages to get a new club in England it scares the hell out of me personally.

Me too mate , we will go all around the houses then end up back at Martinez IMO.

What will our players think if we appoint Lennon, MacKay, Martinez etc? And they can't attract international players to sign for this club. We are Everton we need to aim higher. The new manager needs to build on the good works by Moyes and we need to keep our top 6/7 status at least.

If Lennon, MacKay comes I can see an exodus I agree we need a top manager who will keep them here and to attract others. To be fair who would blame them.

There is a big difference between a coach and a manager, we need someone who will develop and manage the whole club, not just coach the first team.

I think we need two appointments someone to develop the club, academy and a manager who would just look after the team for us to progress.

I think we need two appointments someone to develop the club, academy and a manager who would just look after the team for us to progress.

Cant see us paying two wages mate, personally I'd could cope with a young coach with potential and big Joe as director if football. One of the biggest, most talented and unforgivable losses to Everton football club.

Last edited:
Would love Laurent Blanc, won the league with Bordeaux without much financial backing. Had a brief spell at United. World cup winner. Nice guy. Free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back