Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about Antonio Conte, Juventus manager? Making noises about wanting to manage in England, just won Serie A with them
We really are a great job opportunity for someone thats for sure. There's probably only 5 or 6 teams in the whole football league that might be a better 'project' for one of these top foreign coaches. Few of whom are going to be changing their managers anytime soon. So why not really go for it and get this Thomas Tuchel? Or Conte, or any other highly ambitious, hard working and talented young manager.

Anybody who says on here that they will give up their season ticket / stop supporting Everton if certain managers come in (Lennon,Hughes,Benitez etc) Shame on you..........................WE ARE BORN BLUE . I will support anybody who comes in,like I have supported this club all of my life.No manager is bigger than everything we have been through since this club began.Great great Grandfathers have passed their passion on to our Grandfathers,who have passed that on to our Fathers who have passed it on to us.EVERTON is in our blood.Long may that continue. NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM.

Why does this post feel like a parody?

Probably the GOT effect...

anyway, marnie matey...we fans, all blues, are well within our rights to criticise the seeming lack of ambition with some of the names being touted. Bill Kenwright himself said he wants to listen to supporters. Hopefully he is listening, and hearing loud and clear that some we don't consider good enough for Everton.

That is including but not limited to:

- Neil Lennon
- Mark Hughes
- Steve Bruce
- Mick McCarthy
- Alex McLeish
- Gary Megson
- Alan Curbishley
- Steve McClaren
- Sam Allardyce

See the pattern emerging here? These are all British middling mid-table merry-go-round managers...at best!

We don't want them at Everton.

We will however, consider hearing arguments for the likes of (and not limited to):

- Vitor Pereira
- Michael Laudrup
- Laurent Blanc
- Marcelo Bielsa
- Hyypia/Lewandowski
- Mauel Pellegrini
- Thomas Tuchel
- Roberto Martinez
- Rafael Benitez
- Antonio Conte

See the pattern here? The first continental manager is what the majority wish for. Just look at the poll results and see the best-placed British name has only 2% of the vote.

Martinez in my personal view isn't good enough. Benitez will be too red for some fans. But I'd be happy with the others on that list.

Ignore those fans saying they'll boycott the club if a crap manager is appointed...they'll be back, but they'll be depressed as the rest of us...that's why we're reading such defensiveness right now, to help prevent a bad appointment.

Despite the obvious lads i can think of worse then Steve Clarke - it's got to be said.

I'm not against him at all, I'd prob be quite happy if he was appointed. Student of the game, young and ambitious, fcuk, he's even scottish.
But he hasn't been at west brom very long and for that reason I think our job has come a bit too soon for him.

Betting Official ‏@BettingOfficial 1h
Heard a little whisper about Vitor Pereira being more of a favourite with the #EFC board than suggests, still 20/1

Why does this post feel like a parody?

Probably the GOT effect...

anyway, marnie matey...we fans, all blues, are well within our rights to criticise the seeming lack of ambition with some of the names being touted. Bill Kenwright himself said he wants to listen to supporters. Hopefully he is listening, and hearing loud and clear that some we don't consider good enough for Everton.

That is including but not limited to:

- Neil Lennon
- Mark Hughes
- Steve Bruce
- Mick McCarthy
- Alex McLeish
- Gary Megson
- Alan Curbishley
- Steve McClaren
- Sam Allardyce

See the pattern emerging here? These are all British middling mid-table merry-go-round managers...at best!

We don't want them at Everton.

We will however, consider hearing arguments for the likes of (and not limited to):

- Vitor Pereira
- Michael Laudrup
- Laurent Blanc
- Marcelo Bielsa
- Hyypia/Lewandowski
- Mauel Pellegrini
- Thomas Tuchel
- Roberto Martinez
- Rafael Benitez
- Antonio Conte

See the pattern here? The first continental manager is what the majority wish for. Just look at the poll results and see the best-placed British name has only 2% of the vote.

Martinez in my personal view isn't good enough. Benitez will be too red for some fans. But I'd be happy with the others on that list.

Ignore those fans saying they'll boycott the club if a crap manager is appointed...they'll be back, but they'll be depressed as the rest of us...that's why we're reading such defensiveness right now, to help prevent a bad appointment.
hat it is what it is

You sir , make sense......I just feel, that it is what it is. Financially,we are inept and we all know you can't polish a financial turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back