Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting sites just trying to get more people to put money on....

As far as im aware, that account belongs to Fourth Official. People complained about he/she putting odds/bets up on their account so he made another specifically for betting.
Fourth Official isnt always right, but gets the majority of things right.

Fpmsl at the thought of the Porto manager being announced as Moyes replacement and Rooney as a permanent acquisition, all by the end of the weekend. Bill turns flip mode on us and goes from useless and annoying luvvie to some incredible super-blue hero-chairman.

"I always got on with Davie but I couldn't trust a scot with the money. I've been saving half of all the money for the last 10 years and the new manager will have £200 million to spend"

Last edited:

We don`t want Martinez he is relegation guaranteed, as for Bilic he took our club for a ride always injured spent his time on the beach we had to pay him off

Won't get the Porto manager.
Why would he wanna come and have 0 money to spend? yes he may be on poor wage now but 0 money to spend.

Won't get the Porto manager.
Why would he wanna come and have 0 money to spend? yes he may be on poor wage now but 0 money to spend.

Well considering he is rumoured to have had his reps register his interest in the job, ill say that if we offered him it, he'd probably take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back