• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't get the Porto manager.
Why would he wanna come and have 0 money to spend? yes he may be on poor wage now but 0 money to spend.

Extra million a year in wages, managing in the premiership is a big deal, we have a good squad and there will be money to spend this summer.

They keep telling us the Premiership is the biggest league in the world. Given the Man U vacancy came up and was filled straight away, is there likely to be a bigger vacancy in the biggest league in the world than the Everton job this summer? Seriously, this isn't some RAWK-ish fantasy statement. There is going to be a load of interest in the post and I hope we get an exciting, ambitious appointment. Please Bill, if you stand by what you have said, and really are going to appoint a manager based on the wishes of supporters, please swerve the journeyman failure type managers (Hughes, O'Neill, etc.) and give us something inspirational

Won't get the Porto manager.
Why would he wanna come and have 0 money to spend? yes he may be on poor wage now but 0 money to spend.

He'd be coming to the 6th best team in the league, with the new tv money and the almost-guarenteed sale of fellaini, you could realistically say he'll have circa £50m to spend and a squad that includes internationals one of the best left backs around and a possible future superstar (Ross da boss).

He'd be coming to the 6th best team in the league, with the new tv money and the almost-guarenteed sale of fellaini, you could realistically say he'll have circa £50m to spend and a squad that includes internationals one of the best left backs around and a possible future superstar (Ross da boss).

Not sure if 50million is that realistic to be honest.

Well what's taking BK so long then to approach him?
It's not hard to get on the phone and go to Portugal.
We always take the pi55

Not sure if 50million is that realistic to be honest.

It is once we've sold Bainesy as well. But thats despite the point, the leagues cash rich and we're losing a lot of big earners off the wage bill this summer. It's a good time for a talented young manager to come in and make a go of it.

Fpmsl at the thought of the Porto manager being announced as Moyes replacement and Rooney as a permanent acquisition, all by the end of the weekend. Bill turns flip mode on us and goes from useless and annoying luvvie to some incredible super-blue hero-chairman.

"I always got on with Davie but I couldn't trust a scot with the money. I've been saving half of all the money for the last 10 years and the new manager will have £200 million to spend"

This is brilliant haha

Betting Official ‏@BettingOfficial 1h
Heard a little whisper about Vitor Pereira being more of a favourite with the #EFC board than suggests, still 20/1

Sounds promising

portugese wages are low as well, we could easily give him two curly wurly's and a kit kat.

Don't do this to me.

We'd probably double Pereira's current wage and not even get close to what Moyes is currently on.

Apologies ijjy, but i am.

Betting sites just trying to get more people to put money on....

sounds like some bookies trying to drum up some bets.

As far as im aware, that account belongs to Fourth Official. People complained about he/she putting odds/bets up on their account so he made another specifically for betting.
Fourth Official isnt always right, but gets the majority of things right.

You got a link?

He has been over to goodison at christmas aswel lads so meh i think he will be our manager

www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premie...rto-boss-pereira-as-potential-moyes-successor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back