ø-Incumbency as manager: 1,95 Years
success-ratio as manager: 58,33 % Wins
23,72 % Draw
17,95 % Losses
manager license: Fußballlehrer

CURRENT JOBS
Club Appointed Contract until Function Matches Goals PPM
FC Porto 11/12 (22.06.2011) 30.06.2013 Manager 87 41 2,06:0,75 2,25

People will write him off as it's only a two horse race, but lets be honest theres a fair good few clubs there, from my memory portuguese clubs have virtually dominated the Europa League since it's existence, the clubs can't be that poor, it's hardly like it's SPL standard. As for the man himself, I don't know much about him, but any team would do well to try and challenge for a league title having your clubs two best assests in Falcao and Hulk taken away from you and being handed just £8million to replace them both.

That doesn't change the fact that it's a two horse race. Spain is a two horse race too. The level of the rest of the league doesn't change that. I Don't know much about Vitor, so I can't weigh in on him, but he's not exactly elevated Porto. Admittedly, he has lost some talent since AVB was there. He seems more of a craps shoot than what some people here think.

I'm firmly in the Pereira camp
I've said for a while that our next boss should be a foreign coach. I don't really have valid reasoning for this but i'm so bored of the Moyes sit back and defend approach, i'd love some continental style attacking flair.
I have no evidence to back up Pereira as the man to bring this, but he surely has to be better than some of the tripe being touted. Plus he's so goddamn sexy!

I'm firmly in the Pereira camp
I've said for a while that our next boss should be a foreign coach. I don't really have valid reasoning for this but i'm so bored of the Moyes sit back and defend approach, i'd love some continental style attacking flair.
I have no evidence to back up Pereira as the man to bring this, but he surely has to be better than some of the tripe being touted. Plus he's so goddamn sexy!

Is he actually sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back