Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
should Mackay come not only am I gonna BOO Ken****e but he's gonna get a good BOOING aswell keep away we need better.

What owner of a club needs two ex managers to appoint two new ones I THOUGHT YOU WAS A FOOTBALL FAN BILL YOU CLOWN

this guy has the easiest job going and you wonder why no one will buy us the Redcoat DOESNT WANT TOO SELL WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SEE THAT WHEN? WHEN? WHEN?

Jesus Christ, I look at some of the names listed and bar maybe 1 or 2, they all have one thing in common; reading their name causes me to weep real tears. "Malky" Mackay for f*cks sake, the sh*t nicknamed dour b*stard, Mark Hughes with his head like a Brillo pad glued to an Easter Egg, NEIL F*CKIN' LENNON! Even Martinez, overlord of the phonies. Our best bet is to get a European guy in, preferably with one of his middle names being Jesus.

Mackay - no thanks
What most people are forgetting Everton 2002 is a totally different beast to Everton 2013 - so a gamble on a championship manager with potential is a risky manoeuvre for a team now established in the top 6/7 looking to push on - as opposed to mediocre team run by Walter Smith.

The general opinion from some Cardiff fans is he turned the club around after Jones left it in a complete mess. It's all about opinions and people want different things. Some want Martinez because he gets his teams playing good football. But his teams have a defence like a sieve. He had a problem shipping goals at Swansea and has a major problem shipping goals at Wigan. The defending from Wigan the other night looked like something out of keystone cops! He's been there nearly 4 years and still hasn't sorted the defence.

I personally would rather have someone in who knows how to organise a team.

This isn't aimed as a dig at you as I don't know if you go to the games. But I would say that the majority of match goers would prefer to watch attacking football, we have had to put up with a lot of negative hoof ball for a long time now and it sucks the life out of you.

We were in a different position when Moyes took over, we needed a young up and coming manager to come in and stabalise the club in the PL. We need to bring in an experienced manager who knows what it takes to compete at the highest level and help maintain our position in the top six, if not push on.

spot on mate, we don.t want the same dross all 11 men back for a corner

Mackay - no thanks
What most people are forgetting Everton 2002 is a totally different beast to Everton 2013 - so a gamble on a championship manager with potential is a risky manoeuvre for a team now established in the top 6/7 looking to push on - as opposed to mediocre team run by Walter Smith.

Simply put.

This isn't aimed as a dig at you as I don't know if you go to the games. But I would say that the majority of match goers would prefer to watch attacking football, we have had to put up with a lot of negative hoof ball for a long time now and it sucks the life out of you.

TBF he hasnt a big squad and he has got a lot of injuries.
IMO Martinez is quality.

Anyone have a reason not to consider Carlos Queiroz?

Decent prem experience. Currently earning $2m (that's dollars, not pounds) coaching Iran, so we could have him on a million pounds less than Moyes and it would be a pay rise for him. Add to that the relief of not having to check the news every morning to see if Israel was about to napalm your garden....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Queiroz

He's shoite, mate. Believe me. He may be a good assistant coach but he's a lousy manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back