Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But here's the issues, Kenwright probably doesn't even know who Thomas Tuchel is, or know that Mainz is in Germany!

You can accuse Bill of a great deal, but stupidity is not among his vices. He knows who Tuchel is and he can locate Mainz on the map. Current odds on Tuchel is 374/1...worth a bet.

Portuguese clubs always have their players poached yet every season they replace them and still remain competitive in europe. As we are a selling club a Portuguese manager would be perfect for us.

This. Btw portugal is a competive league look at the teams that have participated in the champions league over the last three years. Sporting, Braga, Benfica Fc Porto and next year pacos de ferreira.

Fcuk sake I hope lcabs got that wrong. We need to go in a different direction to Malky fukn Makay.

Oh I hope not, please don't be true!

He's done nothing yet, why should he just be handed the job at a top six premier league club because he won promotion after spending 10 million. If this is the best we can do, I really fear for us.

We need a manager with ambition.

Some of the managers mentioned here would be happy with a 10th placed finish in the Premier League, and they will have their excuses as to why that represents success made in advance. Instead, we want a manager who will be pissed off about the prospect of finishing 5th, a manager who really wants to win, a manger who has ambition and determination.

The same goes for the board, I really hope they are ambitious and looking at someone with the potential to improve Everton, rather than just looking for a stable option who will be low maintenance and guarantee Premiership survival.

You can accuse Bill of a great deal, but stupidity is not among his vices. He knows who Tuchel is and he can locate Mainz on the map. Current odds on Tuchel is 374/1...worth a bet.

That's good to know!

FFS please tell me my favourite candidate isn't 1 step from that Frenchman who wouldnt pick plyers born under the pisces star sign.
On a serious note, if we got this guy I'd be cautiously optimistic that moyes leaving us might not have been the worst thing to happen, and we could get even better.

haha :D If only!!

Indeed, building on what Moyes has done but with fresh ideas and strategies is what we need. We don't need what United have done by trying to get another Sir Alex, and try to find another David Moyes because he and his methods could only take us so far. It's obviously a risk, but it'll always going to be a risk when ever he left. The board has to be ambitious and appoint an ambitious manger.

They should want too as well to be honest... the prospect of buying a CL qualifying football club would be far greater than buying one that's mid-table and needs a lot of improvement and additions, in my opinion.

Last edited:

This is the biggest excitement we have had in years lol been making the back pages, lots of talk on radio/TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back