Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be mackay lads moyes met him a couple of weeks back this has all been done behind closed doors believe me mackay aint getting my support disgusting and kenwright can do one football fan my arse couldn't see past his own piles

IF mackay would be everton manager, wouldnt it be better to support him until he has shown what he can do / not can do ?

...surely it will be a huge gamble to bring in somebody from abroad. Not only will he have to adapt to a new culture but he would be joining a club with no real cash to spend. I'm for Martinez because he has demonstrated stickability with even less resource than we have but Tony Cascarino was right when saying in this mornings Racing Post that Everton have a more difficult job replacing Moyes than Utd has with SAF.

That's all I see too.

Expect meltdown over it.

To me, I thought he was gonna be a United player last season anyway. We've been lucky to keep hold of him for this long IMO

Yep spot on, he's the only one I see suited to United.

For me Fellaini is nailed for Chelsea.

Then you're an idiot frankly.

Not arsed not watching 11 years worth of foundations been smashed by some championship manager who will only get the job because he has a Scottish accent.

Best chance to overtake the RS in the city and push on and kenwright will bring in this guy jesus wept

I can see Baines leaving. Great player, great atitude, nothing but loyalty to us, sat around on the bench (and didn't moan about it) while Moyes fannied around with a centre back at Left Back.

I wish he would stay, but he's one I actually wouldn't begrudge moving. I don't think we'll get megabucks for him due to the position he plays (and how inept our board are), but there's not much point us having one of the best left backs in world football when our midfield and attack are miles behind in terms of quality.

...surely it will be a huge gamble to bring in somebody from abroad. Not only will he have to adapt to a new culture but he would be joining a club with no real cash to spend. I'm for Martinez because he has demonstrated stickability with even less resource than we have but Tony Cascarino was right when saying in this mornings Racing Post that Everton have a more difficult job replacing Moyes than Utd has with SAF.
I really don't understand this, why are people ready to bring in a replacement who, at best, is a good Championship manager? He has been lucky in Keeping Wigan up the last few years, looks like this year his luck has run out. I don't want him, Mackay or any of the other dross being touted for the job, we need a manager to bring us forward not backwards

Not arsed not watching 11 years worth of foundations been smashed by some championship manager who will only get the job because he has a Scottish accent.

Best chance to overtake the RS in the city and push on and kenwright will bring in this guy jesus wept
Moyes was appointed by the current board, having been the manager of Preston a championship club,he also has a scottish accent.

Ive got a feeling its gonna be the Cardiff City manager to take over (that arsed about him i cant be bothered to type his name)
It would have been nice to at least have tried to tempt someone bigger. They can only say no

Moyes was appointed by the current board, having been the manager of Preston a championship club,he also has a scottish accent.

Moyes was bought in when we were hanging onto our topflight status and europe was a distant dream. Totally different circumstances to now.

Exactly its the only reason why this guy will get the job other candidates like pereira could have league titles champions league pedigree but they wont get a luck in as kenwright would rather gamble the clubs future hoping some championship manager just because he has a similar background to moyes and is Scottish and its pathetic imo

Its like us buying every spl striker because jelavic came from there and MIGHT score the same amount of goals its shortsighted

Exactly its the only reason why this guy will get the job other candidates like pereira could have league titles champions league pedigree but they wont get a luck in as kenwright would rather gamble the clubs future hoping some championship manager just because he has a similar background to moyes and is Scottish and its pathetic imo

Its like us buying every spl striker because jelavic came from there and MIGHT score the same amount of goals its shortsighted
You are forgetting that Scotland produced the best managers in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back