Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How absurd,are you telling me that there's no manager from the championship that can produce the goods in the premiership ?
The fact we're not fighting relegation should make the task easier not harder.
Allow me to explain, all being well we should finish in 6th place on at least 63 points,that is 28 points above the relegation zone currently occupied by Wigan.

It will be mackay lads moyes met him a couple of weeks back this has all been done behind closed doors believe me mackay aint getting my support disgusting and kenwright can do one football fan my arse couldn't see past his own piles

Fair enough, kindly **** off then and support someone else cheers

How absurd,are you telling me that there's no manager from the championship that can produce the goods in the premiership ?
The fact we're not fighting relegation should make the task easier not harder.
Allow me to explain, all being well we should finish in 6th place on at least 63 points,that is 28 points above the relegation zone currently occupied by Wigan.

The point is that a team in our position should be looking at safer bets than Championship managers or people with no managerial experience like Neville or Dunc.

Compare Everton in 2002 to Everton now.
Should aiming higher than managers in the Championship.
This, right here, is exactly why i wanted Moyes to stay. Hope everyone who wanted him out and are happy that hes gone are happy when we have Malky ****ing MacKay managing us to a 10th place finish whilst playing absolutely dire football.

It will be mackay lads moyes met him a couple of weeks back this has all been done behind closed doors believe me mackay aint getting my support disgusting and kenwright can do one football fan my arse couldn't see past his own piles

Has it bollocks been done for weeks, you're talking out your hoop lad

This, right here, is exactly why i wanted Moyes to stay. Hope everyone who wanted him out and are happy that hes gone are happy when we have Malky ****ing MacKay managing us to a 10th place finish whilst playing absolutely dire football.

THIS!!

I'm with this, totally agree.

Laudrup is clearly the number one candidate.

I can't help but think he is a bit of a ****house if he is choosing to ponce around at Swansea over coming to Everton. Where is his ambition? People say he's trying to maneuver a move to a bigger club than Everton, but why extend your contract with Swansea then?

Laudrup would be an expensive option but the right one imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back