Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont think theres a chance we will lose Fellaini and Baines, I pity you.

I got 20s for the lid, make it happen Bill.

I never said I do not think we will lose either Baines or Fellaini. For the record I think Fellaini will almost definitely go albeit with most fans backing should we get a silly bid. Baines I am not so sure about though if he went it wouldn't surprise me one iota.

As for there being some sort of catastrophic meltdown along the way ? Not having it

We are already right in the middle of a generation shift. A change is a matter of necessity. I am not convinced
by those who claim that Moyes has left behind a solid foundation. Our current squad is a melange of those who
wish to win silverware elsewhere, aging players, and those who are yet to fully convince one of their worth.

Aging players: Howard (crap goalie), Hibbert, Distin, Osman (should be released), Pienaar (no longer good enough)
Leavers: Heitinga, Fellaini, Baines, Mucha, Naismith
Uncertain or no future at the club: all of the above plus Gibson (overrated), Anichebe, and Jelavic
Inside the Arc: Mirallas, Jagielka, Coleman, Oviedo, Barkley

Continuity is not what we need; we need a new beginning.

Anyone who takes recourse to the adjective "Norwegian" should learn to keep his gob shut. Next time we will turn your whole country into a heap of rubble. Concentrate on the essentials or get of my face, Dummkopf. Anfield would be more up your alley.

Just a note to you all: this being a football forum is no excuse for behaving like an idiot. I know several Evertonians who are highly erudite men. Try to behave with a little dignity.

Deffo. Norway is a ****hole anyway.

No need for me to add anything else really. This speaks for itself.

I have been giving this some thought and I actually wouldn't be too upset if we gave the role to Duncan Ferguson. Now it could fail massively but any change is always bumpy. I just feel that he gets Everton 100%. He wouldn't buy into the way Moyes dressed us up as 'overachieving' by finishing 6th and getting dumped out of cups within a couple of rounds by inferior opposition.

His interview at a then, high flying Newcastle was superb. You could tell he was Everton through and through. He wouldn't spend 10 years fluttering his eyes at Man U like this last bloke has.

I can think of far worse options. I'd choose him over most of the bookies favourites.

I never said I do not think we will lose either Baines or Fellaini. For the record I think Fellaini will almost definitely go albeit with most fans backing should we get a silly bid. Baines I am not so sure about though if he went it wouldn't surprise me one iota.

As for there being some sort of catastrophic meltdown along the way ? Not having it

Agreed. I think Fellaini, Heitinga, Mucha, and Neville will go. Got a feeling Baines will stay. Would take a huge amount off the wage bill that.

Methinks Baines is gone. He nearly went to Arsenal two years ago and certainly his form dipped over the last few weeks. I can see him being the only passenger allowed on the Moyes bus outta here.

I have been giving this some thought and I actually wouldn't be too upset if we gave the role to Duncan Ferguson. Now it could fail massively but any change is always bumpy. I just feel that he gets Everton 100%. He wouldn't buy into the way Moyes dressed us up as 'overachieving' by finishing 6th and getting dumped out of cups within a couple of rounds by inferior opposition.

His interview at a then, high flying Newcastle was superb. You could tell he was Everton through and through. He wouldn't spend 10 years fluttering his eyes at Man U like this last bloke has.

I can see Bungling Bill wanting Duncan but will the PL allow him to do so, has he the necessary coaching badges to be a PL manager?

As for Mackay being the one (according to the BBC Gossip page) and Bungling Bills avowed intent to take us supporters suggestions into account, I see that the poll above gives him just 17 votes from near 1000 voting!

I believe the most important players for us to keep is Baines, Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Mirallas, Gibson and Fellaini. Fellaini will probably leave though. We badly need a quality striker. If we only got one player in this summer I would say it should be a striker.

Interestingly I believe that with Moyes gone, selling Fellaini and Baines would not be a bad idea. A new manager should be allowed to build his own team and think of the war chest the sale of those 2 alone would bring.

Interestingly I believe that with Moyes gone, selling Fellaini and Baines would not be a bad idea. A new manager should be allowed to build his own team and think of the war chest the sale of those 2 alone would bring.

I agree some regarding Fellaini, however Baines is a man who would be important to whatever our style of play would be.

Bungling Bill will have to use a good chunk of that money to buy out the next manager's and back room staff's contract.

I have a terrible feeling that Kenwright will try and copy United and go for someone " cut from the same cloth " as the departing manager. This is reinforced by Moyes' confirmation that BK has asked for and been given his opinion on his successor.

That means either Mackay or even worse Lennon.

Both are equally dour, negative and tactically devoid as Moyes.

Terrible times ahead for us.

For God's sake Kenwright think positively and go for Pereira.

Will lose a lot of respect for Moyes if first thing he does is raid us for Baines or Coleman. Fellaini is a different matter. He said he'd have no problem seeing his contract out with us, but we can't afford to lose him on a free in a few years and his transfervalue will only drop near the end of his contract.

I can only see that Mackay has done a good job, that's not to say he's the man I want in charge but I don't think it would be any kind of disaster, he's a young manager who has instantly done well, no failures on his CV yet. Still I think we need to look beyond British and try and take the style on even further(admittedly we've played some good stuff under Moyes).

Will lose a lot of respect for Moyes if first thing he does is raid us for Baines or Coleman. Fellaini is a different matter. He said he'd have no problem seeing his contract out with us, but we can't afford to lose him on a free in a few years and his transfervalue will only drop near the end of his contract.

Totally agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back