Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you clearly don't understand how our chairman works. He already knows people will be upset the managers gone. He also knows people will blame Fellaini if he want's to go. That could happen.

The rest of it Baines, Barkley etc is highly unlikely as he knows straight away the fans would be in uproar and turn on him. He'll never allow that to happen.

This could turn out to be a good summer for us purely because Bill's playing the self-preservation game.

Can't see him selling them both at the same time TBH. All the anger and frustration will be took out on him then.

Well, I think we can agree that Felli is gone.

I think Clubs will bid for Baines, it will be up to him whether he stays or goes, hes a good lad, but that chance of a few Seasons in the CL might be too much for him to turn down, hes a loyal lad, so its unlikely, but never say never IMO.

Some of you clearly don't understand how our chairman works. He already knows people will be upset the managers gone. He also knows people will blame Fellaini if he want's to go. That could happen.

The rest of it Baines, Barkley etc is highly unlikely as he knows straight away the fans would be in uproar and turn on him. He'll never allow that to happen.

This could turn out to be a good summer for us purely because Bill's playing the self-preservation game.

He's not going to be able to stop them going. He is spineless

My addendum to Kenwright:

"Dear Mr Kenwright,

Please do not let Moyes influence your decision-making regarding the
future of our great club.

You are a cultured man. Tuchel is an intellectual, just like you; he
will be able to understand you in a way a one-dimensional Scot like
Moyes never could."

He's not going to be able to stop them going. He is spineless

Would it not be up to the new manager if he stays or goes? Besides, I just can't see any club paying what we would be asking for Baines. I've spoken to Man utd fans who think they're getting him for £8m!

Well, I think we can agree that Felli is gone.

I think Clubs will bid for Baines, it will be up to him whether he stays or goes, hes a good lad, but that chance of a few Seasons in the CL might be too much for him to turn down, hes a loyal lad, so its unlikely, but never say never IMO.

Yeah agree about Felli. Not an awful thing depending on who's spending the money to replace him.

Baines I just can't see. Not this year. We all love him too much. Bill would have to paint him as the villain and I don't think any of us would buy it. A risk too far for Uncle Bill IMO.

Plus the likes of the dutch shiithouse will most likely go and Neville and felli leaves a lot of money in the pot.

I have been giving this some thought and I actually wouldn't be too upset if we gave the role to Duncan Ferguson. Now it could fail massively but any change is always bumpy. I just feel that he gets Everton 100%. He wouldn't buy into the way Moyes dressed us up as 'overachieving' by finishing 6th and getting dumped out of cups within a couple of rounds by inferior opposition.

His interview at a then, high flying Newcastle was superb. You could tell he was Everton through and through. He wouldn't spend 10 years fluttering his eyes at Man U like this last bloke has.

Yeah agree about Felli. Not an awful thing depending on who's spending the money to replace him.

Baines I just can't see. Not this year. We all love him too much. Bill would have to paint him as the villain and I don't think any of us would buy it. A risk too far for Uncle Bill IMO.

Plus the likes of the dutch shiithouse will most likely go and Neville and felli leaves a lot of money in the pot.

Mucha, Hitzlsperger and Neville will leave on free transfer. Fellaini will probably leave. That will free up £150k per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back