Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all i need to know

pm1.gif

Great build up, but no better than the one for Pienaars goal against Fulham.

Not knocking it mind, just saying.

You have obviously never been then. I have so I can now inform you that far being a sh*thole it is in fact a thoroughly beautiful country with equally stunning women folk. You read like you need to get laid so why not take some time off ? Book a flight and do you're worst

Enough already. I have been there. It is a ****hole. Dankeschön.

Overall, I really dont think we should be looking first and foremost for a manager to take us to the next level.
Too right. Everton's priority is to stay in the top half away from relegation. Looking over your shoulder can demoralize a good team. That is why I go for Benitez as he can keep the club out of the Championship, which is the overwhelming priority. In the meantime, EFC can get the business side right and a proper high revenue earning stadium built to be a top 4 club.

The more I think about it the sicker I am at hearing some of the names linked with us. Mackay, for example, is someone who would've been in the running for the job PRE Moyes not POST Moyes, we're the SIXTH best team in England for gods sake, we've got a belting team and the new manager will have some sky money and also the Fellaini money to play around with - we're hardly a bad proposition.

The likes of Lennon, Hughes, Freedman etc would piss themselves with joy to get the job and they'd have punched above their weight massively.

We deserve an up and comer with fresh ideas with not only the drive to succeed but the ability to pull it off, and even then they will be grateful for the opportunity, not the other way around.

Depends what you mean by an up and coming manager. Also, the new manager wont be inheriting the squad Moyes left. I feel certain two of our our best players will be on their way, and if acceptable bids come in for others they'll be let go.

It's going to need an experienced man with a lot of contacts in the game to steady us.

Depends what you mean by an up and coming manager. Also, the new manager wont be inheriting the squad Moyes left. I feel certain two of our our best players will be on their way, and if acceptable bids come in for others they'll be let go.

It's going to need an experienced man with a lot of contacts in the game to steady us.

Id say 3 from the first 11 anyway. Before you touch on the Heitingas of this world. Agree with everything your saying.

Moyes has affected us for more than 10 years. No man should be allowed to dominate our lives in this fashion. I am so happy he left. Now get hold of Tuchel! I have written to both Tuchel and Bill. Tuchel will not write, but I will let you know when Billy replies. (He replied the last time when I told him to contact Colonel Gaddafi.)

Last edited by a moderator:

I am not convinced
by those who claim that Moyes has left behind a solid foundation.
The foundation is in the backroom system. Everton have an excellent youth academy, brought up to scratch by Joe Royal. Everton have the finest training facilities in the world. They always did. In 1966 Brazil used EFCs Bellefield. Everton had an indoor training facility and medical rooms, etc, etc. Brazil were so impressed they copied it.

Maybe so in the scenario you have in your head Dave, I don't think it will play out the way you do.

The foundation is in the backroom system. Everton have an excellent youth academy, brought up to scratch by Joe Royal. Everton have the finest training facilities in the world. They always did. In 1966 Brazil used EFCs Bellefield. Everton had an indoor training facility and medical rooms, etc, etc. Brazil were so impressed they copied it.

Walter Smith scraped the youth teams mate after Big Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back