Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered another Portuguese manager who is out of a job... Leonardo Jardim. Excellent young manager... Got sacked from Olympiakos because he slept with the chairman's wife allegedly :lol: He was doing an excellent job there, after doing quite well with Braga in Portugal. He also got promotions with Chaves and Beira-Mar, before leading Beira-Mar to Premier League safety. His teams always play very attractive football as well. He's strongly rumoured to be Vitor Pereira's successor at Porto should he leave...

Just remembered another Portuguese manager who is out of a job... Leonardo Jardim. Excellent young manager... Got sacked from Olympiakos because he SLEPT WITH THE CHAIRMANS WIFE allegedly :lol: He was doing an excellent job there, after doing quite well with Braga in Portugal. He also got promotions with Chaves and Beira-Mar, before leading Beira-Mar to Premier League safety. His teams always play very attractive football as well. He's strongly rumoured to be Vitor Pereira's successor at Porto should he leave...

Bill; ' You've got the job, but you'll have to sleep with Jenny' Hmmmm........

I cant see it being anyone else but Martinez, can you imagine him and Bill getting together its like a world conference of dreamers - they are both idealists who get turned on by the subjective philosphey rather then the objective strategy. They will cream over each other and Martinez will cream himself running the club from top to bottom. Wouldnt be my first choice but hes not Mark Hughes which is a plus.

He's the only one mentioned so far who ticks nearly all of the boxes.

IMO, we should be looking for experience now (and PL experience at that). It's a potential crisis looming and someone who's been around the block is needed to get us through the next few seasons, we cant afford a punt on the next potential young manager or a manager from Europe.

Don't shoot the messenger,good source,Joachim Loew,wants to come to the premier league,Arsenal were after him last year
When there were doubts over Wenger,ave it ???

this is all i need to know

pm1.gif

We have played football similar to this in small patches. Ive always thought our players are capable. It was our manager who preferred the more direct approach. I am confident the right coach will have us playing some terrific attacking football.

over to you William.

Don't shoot the messenger,good source,Joachim Loew,wants to come to the premier league,Arsenal were after him last year
When there were doubts over Wenger,ave it ???

One year away from a World Cup he has a good chance of winning, quits to lead Everton

Dear lord.

He's the only one mentioned so far who ticks nearly all of the boxes.

IMO, we should be looking for experience now (and PL experience at that). It's a potential crisis looming and someone who's been around the block is needed to get us through the next few seasons, we cant afford a punt on the next potential young manager or a manager from Europe.

I agree, not sure Martinez is the man, it doesnt seem to hurt or bother him to much being at the wrong end, loosing or even being relegated - that worries me his philosphey seems sacrisent - despite objective reality of places or points.

Weighing it all up of the current PL managers - id prob go for Steve Clarke and surprised he hasnt been suggested as much as most.

How about Mancini ? He's going to get sacked at City ?

I'd pretend to be happy with his apointment and pose as a starstruck fan dreaming of an autograph and then when he's like "errrrrra do you want an errrrrrrrrr autograph?" then my plan would strike into action as i release my trained badger aka suarez to chew his face to bits, i'd then drink my invisibility potion and disapear into the cold night of Walton.

I'd pretend to be happy with his apointment and pose as a starstruck fan dreaming of an autograph and then when he's like "errrrrra do you want an errrrrrrrrr autograph?" then my plan would strike into action as i release my trained badger aka suarez to chew his face to bits, i'd then drink my invisibility potion and disapear into the cold night of Walton.

long night lad?

I agree, not sure Martinez is the man, it doesnt seem to hurt or bother him to much being at the wrong end, loosing or even being relegated - that worries me his philosphey seems sacrisent - despite objective reality of places or points.

Weighing it all up of the current PL managers - id prob go for Steve Clarke and surprised he hasnt been suggested as much as most.

Turning down John Henry showed that he has a set though, Clarke is a good shout also.
Moyes temperament suited us at the time he took over, we now need someone who will let the players express themselves a bit more. It's a really difficult decision for Everton but it's an opportunity if someone can hit the ground running by getting the players onside and can bring in a couple of fresh faces.

Everyone is right of an opinion, but your opinion stinks. Howard: Crap Goalie? Either you are totally clueless, or you are a troll.

Anyone who takes recourse to the adjective "Norwegian" should learn to keep his gob shut. Next time we will turn your whole country into a heap of rubble. Concentrate on the essentials or get of my face, Dummkopf. Anfield would be more up your alley.

Just a note to you all: this being a football forum is no excuse for behaving like an idiot. I know several Evertonians who are highly erudite men. Try to behave with a little dignity.

Anyone who takes recourse to the adjective "Norwegian" should learn to keep his gob shut. Next time we will turn your whole country into a heap of rubble. Concentrate on the essentials or get of my face, Dummkopf. Anfield would be more up your alley.

Just a note to you all: this being a football forum is no excuse for behaving like an idiot. I know several Evertonians who are highly erudite men. Try to behave with a little dignity.

The irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back