• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1vzpu.jpg

[video=youtube;gyaIfUKpiCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gyaIfUKpiCY#t=254s[/video]
There is a video where a Portuguese football expert talks about our potential manager Vitor Pereira. Click straight to 4:14 to listen a little bit of quite interesting info about him. Quite intresting info to be honest.

He was brought into a club that desperately needed change, a club that needed rebuilding from the core and stabilizing.

And the wheel turned full circle, my friend.

The club has "desperately needed change" again this last couple years and he himself de-stabilized EFC with the lies about his contract.

We are already right in the middle of a generation shift. A change is a matter of necessity. I am not convinced
by those who claim that Moyes has left behind a solid foundation. Our current squad is a melange of those who
wish to win silverware elsewhere, aging players, and those who are yet to fully convince one of their worth.

Aging players: Howard (crap goalie), Hibbert, Distin, Osman (should be released), Pienaar (no longer good enough)
Leavers: Heitinga, Fellaini, Baines, Mucha, Naismith
Uncertain or no future at the club: all of the above plus Gibson (overrated), Anichebe, and Jelavic
Inside the Arc: Mirallas, Jagielka, Coleman, Oviedo, Barkley

Continuity is not what we need; we need a new beginning.

I got up to Gibson is overrated and has no future. Then dismissed your post as the rambelings of a mad man.

But this squad is ageing and I do belive as a few have already said this summer is going to be make or brake for us. I think we need a minimum of 7 players bringing in. 4 squad and 3 first team, with some youth players stepping up as well.

Although 4-3-3 might really work for us.

I think Duffy and obviously Barkley will be more than capable of playing much more, which would save a few quid for our new manager. Who, keeping on topic, I hope is either Tuchel or Pereira or similar.

Gibson is too slow. I am not sure that the next man in will have faith in him.

I got up to Gibson is overrated and has no future. Then dismissed your post as the rambelings of a mad man.

But this squad is ageing and I do belive as a few have already said this summer is going to be make or brake for us. I think we need a minimum of 7 players bringing in. 4 squad and 3 first team, with some youth players stepping up as well.

Although 4-3-3 might really work for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back