Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;gyaIfUKpiCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gyaIfUKpiCY#t=254s[/video]
There is a video where a Portuguese football expert talks about our potential manager Vitor Pereira. Click straight to 4:14 to listen a little bit of quite interesting info about him. Quite intresting info to be honest.

Interesting that. So he's a great coach who is tactically astute but lacks charisma and leadership qualities?

All these people saying Vitor Pereira, Honestly how many times have you seen Porto play

this is all i need to know

pm1.gif

I cant see it being anyone else but Martinez, can you imagine him and Bill getting together its like a world conference of dreamers - they are both idealists who get turned on by the subjective philosphey rather then objective strategy. They will cream over each other and Martinez will cream himself running the club from top to bottom. Wouldnt be my first choice but hes not Mark Hughes which is a plus.

We are already right in the middle of a generation shift. A change is a matter of necessity. I am not convinced
by those who claim that Moyes has left behind a solid foundation. Our current squad is a melange of those who
wish to win silverware elsewhere, aging players, and those who are yet to fully convince one of their worth.

Aging players: Howard (crap goalie), Hibbert, Distin, Osman (should be released), Pienaar (no longer good enough)
Leavers: Heitinga, Fellaini, Baines, Mucha, Naismith
Uncertain or no future at the club: all of the above plus Gibson (overrated), Anichebe, and Jelavic
Inside the Arc: Mirallas, Jagielka, Coleman, Oviedo, Barkley

Continuity is not what we need; we need a new beginning.

Everyone is right of an opinion, but your opinion stinks. Howard: Crap Goalie? Either you are totally clueless, or you are a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back