Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Martinez comes, can McManaman come back? Love how he's attacking City's back line today. Been impressed by Wigan today. Good bit of management to get a lot out of his players today and make them believe that City and the occasion aren't too big for them.

Will the Martinez deniers please leave the buildiing.

Don,t worry Dave - I think you will get your wish with stubbs and Nev as 1st team coaches.

Personally, I think Martinez takes defeat too easy and If you've seen his press interviews he talks utter ****e.

He is as cheap as chips and is the biggest yes gimp to walk the earth.

We will sell Big Hair and Baines then bring in 4-5 cheap players.

I would be willing to bet the we will finish 8th and below every season.

Don,t worry Dave - I think you will get your wish with stubbs and Nev as 1st team coaches.

Personally, I think Martinez takes defeat too easy and If you've seen his press interviews he talks utter ****e.

He is as cheap as chips and is the biggest yes gimp to walk the earth.

We will sell Big Hair and Baines then bring in 4-5 cheap players.

I would be willing to bet the we will finish 8th and below every season.

8th? No...14th maybe.

Well thats down to the manager to make it work like that; Wigan did it to us a couple of times at Goodison. And this no ball playing centre halves I don't get; they are professional footballers who can pass a ball, every player in the PL should be a ball playing player; its a cop out for commentators.

They said the same about Tony Adams and Martin Keown/Steve Bould at Arsenal, then Wenger takes over and Tony Adams is bursting through our back four to smash in a 4th

When I said ball playing defenders... I meant ones who can create something like Luiz, vertonghen .... It's a given that they should be able to do the basics like pass ect.

I know it's the job of the manager to get them to play like that, but I wouldn't trust martinez to do it consistently... He hasn't done it yet...

I do agree with you and would love to see us play how you describe we theoretically could with 3 at the back.... But I just don't know if it would realistically work... Especially with Martinez and everton in a stage of transition

If you've seen his press interviews he talks utter ****e.
Agreed he comes out with some corking stuff at times. Like when he comes out with "I have to take the positives out of that and I thought we done really well for 5 minutes in the first half" Just after a 4-0 drubbing. Priceless.

Agreed he comes out with some corking stuff at times. Like when he comes out with "I have to take the positives out of that and I thought we done really well for 5 minutes in the first half" Just after a 4-0 drubbing. Priceless.

I work with a Wigan ST holder, been home and away for years...told me after the wigan cup win over everton that Martinez ius the biggest bull****ter going ......can,t wait to see how long that lasts with the everton fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back