Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One word Flash Poll. Right at this moment who do you want as the next EFC manager?

No explanations or anything. Just their surname or what their nickname would be if they were brought up in Walton being called what they are. GO!

Why will they? If they finish on more points than Wigan there will be no fortune about it.

Because I don't think their squad is very good. They, like wigan, have spent most of the season getting turned over, but went on one run of blistering form that lasted for about two months.

It'll be the four points they stole off us in games we otherwise controlled that will see him safe, if they do stay up.

That's not the point. The fact is they do play for Wigan. They have a handful of players every club outside the top half dozen would bite your hand off for. Did you see the game today? Wigan were excellent and it wasn't a fluke they won as they were definitely the better team. Why is that team almost certainly getting relegated next week? Why have they not performed like they did today for the majority of the season?

I'll ask you the same question, Do you think Wigan have one of the worst 3 squads in the Premier League?

They play great football, I think their main problem has been converting chances and individual mistakes at the back.

We are an established top 8 side, have been pushing the top four all season, yet people on here want to get a manager who is getting relegated in. Amazing.

All I will say is that it was refreshing to see a manager go into a major game and let his players give it a go.

Not saying I want Martinez at Everton, but at least he can't be accused of being a ditherer on the big occasion and putting the frighteners up his own players.

Because I don't think their squad is very good. They, like wigan, have spent most of the season getting turned over, but went on one run of blistering form that lasted for about two months.

It'll be the four points they stole off us in games we otherwise controlled that will see him safe, if they do stay up.
And yet they have more points than Wigan, despite in my opinion, having a worse squad than Wigans. There is no fortune in the League, If after 38 games in a League season Norwich have picked up more points than Wigan, then Norwich deserve to stay up and Wigan deserve to go down. Hughton will also have done a better job than Martinez. That squad that Martinez has shouldn't be in the bottom 3. But of course hes won the cup.

Just proves the old saying is totally wrong, you CAN actually polish a turd.

They don't have a single defender worthy of sitting on the bench for our reserves.

Admittedly because Martinez couldn't buy one, but still.
AF, weren't you against the appointment of Martinez earlier in the thread, and if so what caused you to change your mind? Was it the performance today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back