Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@BBCSport: David Moyes: "I haven't recommended anyone for the job to the chairman. If he asks me for an opinion then I'll give it to him."

Interesting.

David Moyes: "I haven't recommended anyone for the job to the chairman. If he asks me for an opinion then I'll give it to him."

moyes clearly said the other day that he and bill had talked about it, so weird that he's denying that now

Looking at this photo; it really does epitomise David Moyes' Everton - an Everton with character, class and dignity.

944360_10151373194296277_860855377_n.jpg

Just look at it - three characters whom combined, make up the totality of Moyes' era here. An era I'm going to struggle to let go.

Who will become our next Tim Cahill? Can Mirallas, Jelavic or Barkley step up to the plate?

Who will become our next Neville? Will Jagielka inspire the team the way Phil did the last 8 years?

Most importantly, who will become our next Moyes; a man who epitomises the way our current club stands in world football?

People say Moyes' has big shoes to fill. Be that as it may, so does his successor.

941466_560898050600374_1172170650_n.jpg

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-staying-coy-about-a-possible-move-to-Everton

Fulham boss Martin Jol has refused to rule himself out of the running to replace David Moyes at Everton.

Everton are beginning their search for a new manager with David Moyes leaving Goodison Park to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United.

Jol has one year remaining on his contract at Craven Cottage and reports have suggested he is considering his future if he does get backing in the transfer market this summer.

Asked if he would be interested in taking over at Everton, Jol said: "I wouldn't be embarrassed to be linked with them. Everton are a good club.

"If you look when I was at Hamburg and Ajax they had their best win percentages (more than 60 per cent).

"But I am here at Fulham, have one year left, I'm happy and my family is happy here."

Lennon is drifting out on the bookies, while Martinez has gone down to $2ish on most bookies, they seem to think his a very good chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back