Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are the greatest club in the world mate no question about it. Moyes is still the Everton manager and no way should be coming out with quotes like that whilst he is still in our dugout. Cannot wait now until he walk back through the door with them lot on a cold Wednesday night under the floodlights. The place will be baying for f*cking blood, I guarantee it. The atmosphere will be nothing short of evil

No it wont.

Dont be silly.

Everton are the greatest club in the world mate no question about it. Moyes is still the Everton manager and no way should be coming out with quotes like that whilst he is still in our dugout. Cannot wait now until he walk back through the door with them lot on a cold Wednesday night under the floodlights. The place will be baying for f*cking blood, I guarantee it. The atmosphere will be nothing short of evil

Were not Kopites mate.Direct your anger at our chairman who failed to provide the funds for Moyes.

Look at Miralles first goal ...

http://www.dtlportugal.com/iniciativas/eduardextreme/pm1.gif
ixIT0apGRjqRu.gif

then look at this FC Porto goal..

http://i.minus.com/ixIT0apGRjqRu.gif
pm1.gif

Anyone else want to see more of this every week? Sign up Don Vito Bill! COYB (y)

Were not Kopites mate.Direct your anger at our chairman who failed to provide the funds for Moyes.

I don't mean misplaced anger towards Moyes. I mean an iron clad desire to put one over on a Manchester United team headed by him. I honestly believe the roof will come off.

their we go i was talking to my mate it might not mean nothin but he is portugese i nos the runnings a porto he works in the club itself i no me self id love vitor and not tryin to convince anyone that he will come hear but hes supposed to of said that he will be leaving porto when his contracts up and wants to further his manager career in england but anyway long story short he is keen on everton . now its upto bill to approach but then again his agent could approach bill i was just talking to the lad their . and i asked him what is going on with vitor he doesn talk **** either he is 100%

I don't mean misplaced anger towards Moyes. I mean an iron clad desire to put one over on a Manchester United team headed by him. I honestly believe the roof will come off.

I have no doubt that we will get behind the team fully, but to say it would be "evil" is a little off.

Ive seen evil, when United came in 2005? Rooneys first game back, that was evil, you could taste the evil in the air that night.

In fairness yeah, when they come here next year for that 90 mins I will forget everything Moyes did and pray that we tear lumps out of Bale, Van Persie and Lewandowski b) Fcuk off Moyes ... but thanks too like

Thing is Billy will believe it needs to be a BRITISH manager, the whole Vitor Pereira or Roberto Martinez talk whilst it would be great IMO it just wont happen. I honestly believe Mackay will get it sadly or if not someone in the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back