Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you on crack?

Redknapp spends a fortune on transfers and wages. Brings in a whole new team and f*cks off the rest. Unless you're Spurs and can carry the losses the club then gets flushed down the toilet.

The man is a joke.
Also took 2 teams down even tho he spent a fortune on fees and wages.

Poyets in to 9/2?? someone must have stuck a score on him

Bilic 50/1.............not a bad shout, as has been said before the contenders is a bunch of 4-5 who no one is entirely convinced by closely followed by a few internal ball boys and ex players

Why is Harry redknapp not being mentioned by anyone???

Please don't come back with he's a crook, will bankrupt us ect...

Judging his man management, tactics, style of play and signing players (for us on our budget) ect...

Was doing a great job at spurs, has done at other clubs, was not long ago was mooted as England boss

If I'm bein honest, I'd rather him than anyone else mentioned!

He signs the likes of Samba and gives him over £100k a week. I actually think Samba is ok but £100k a f***ing week! We'd be ruined in no time

Harry is a gobshoite.

Bilic very interesting.

Rafael is best qualifield guy out there

Laudrup shoitebag too scared to take the chance on Everton.

Martinez is worth a go, and probably is our next boss.

Harry is a gobshoite.

Bilic very interesting.

Rafael is best qualifield guy out there

Laudrup shoitebag too scared to take the chance on Everton.

Martinez is worth a go, and probably is our next boss.

would he even suit a club who need a manager who good at man-managment

at least we will get a manager who wont be loyal to the players, Neville cost us the F.A game against Wigan but it was Moyes who put him in the starting 11, didn't Moyes see that Neville had lost his legs?

It pains me to say this but Rafael would be the only one, that I would be confident to say, who could deliver a trophey within the next couple of years, whether Carling Cup or F.A. Cup. The others would be maybe shout, but the fat little prick would IMO

Harry Redknapp,give me a break he as been on the managerial merry go round for years and in all that time as one f a cup
To brag about,when he was at spurs all he seemed to do was snatch players moysie was after,he is the same ilk as
Mark giz a job Hughes,Big Sam and a few others who seem to get these top jobs in the prem and accomplish sweet F A

He signs the likes of Samba and gives him over £100k a week. I actually think Samba is ok but £100k a f***ing week! We'd be ruined in no time

Tbf pretty sure he names the players not the fee's or wages. Inept boards are responsible for most he's labeled with. Not gonna exactly happen here is it?

Any way judging by reaction I'm one of the only ones who think he'd be a good appointment lol...

Roll on Martinez !!

Laudrup would be my first choice, I like the way he adapts the style of play to suit the occasion. Plus as a Superstar player he instantly commands more respect than the 'journeyman pro' managers that seem to be about these days.

I've not seen Steve Clarke mentioned much in this thread? Did I miss something? He's done a fine job at WBA, winning some big games along the way, and has worked under some diverse and interesting managers while learning his craft. I'm loathe for another dour Scotsman in all honesty, but I'm surprised he's not been mentioned more in this thread.

Martinez is only 39 as well, thought he was older with experience from this league, also can work with a budget (he kept wigan in the league, yes not this year but he not a miracle man) his net spend is -14 million, what other team can beat -14 million. He a fan of attacking football, he loyal, he comes across as a class guy, he turned down the rs. He won a F.A cup which I want so much. He lives in the North West. He wouldn't be the worse choice for us.

orly gonna come down on you like a ton of bricks

Due to the inexperience of Phil Neville and Duncan Ferguson (who I would love) it probably won't be them. I actually think that appointing from within would be the right way to go but I understand the reasons for not doing so.

If it's an 'outsider' I'd plump for Martinez. I don't think Laudrup would stick around - he wants a European job.

pretty much spot on that.

I want Rafael. Yes made some poor signings, but he signed Torres, Alonso, Mascherano etc. Won champions League, got to another final, finished 2nd and won numerous other cups. Won title with Valenica, and despite the hatred, will finish 3rd with Chelsea, win europa league and semi-finalists in both domestic cups. Sadly itll be mr nice guy robbie though

I want Rafael. Yes made some poor signings, but he signed Torres, Alonso, Mascherano etc. Won champions League, got to another final, finished 2nd and won numerous other cups. Won title with Valenica, and despite the hatred, will finish 3rd with Chelsea, win europa league and semi-finalists in both domestic cups. Sadly itll be mr nice guy robbie though

Steven Gerrard won him the Champions League.

and they were how much?? Didn't he leave Liverpool because he wanted more money to spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back