• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dougie freedman is at finch farm right now ffs

dougie freedman at finch farm my mate who works at everton has just text also milky mackay coming to finch on sunday so get a bet on them 2 right now ffs bill

if the argument to appoint stubbs is that he already knows the club and players . then surely the smoothest transition to go for would be steve round ?
apparently the journo rumour is moyes is taking lumsden weir and neville. so what becomes of round ?
would a round manager with stubbs assistant work ? big dunc moving up to be reserve manager. it will rock the boat as little as possible , progress will be made by the old boys stepping up there roles , and places will open up to appoint 'new' old boys at the club as coaches (cahill distin etc)

Steve Round clearly doesn't have the same respect among those who matter in the club. Is it really that its an insider that's annoying people or that its not a 'personality' cos enough people were clamouring for Dunc. I think I would definitely prefer someone who gets on quietly with running the club. Stubbs personality was always out there on the pitch not in the papers and probably meaningless but who was the last manager to win something who wasn't an ex player

Just emptied all 7 of my online betting accounts on this.

You best be right mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back