Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, IF that occurred it would stink of cowardliness and would be the furtherest thing from ambition you could imagine.

Re lack of ambition though, some might say the same thing about Man United by appointing their new guy I suppose. Not trying to defend any possible Stubbs decision. Just saying...

Prettysure you said you'd leave GOT if we didn't sign Johnson, so your track record of saying things that are completely wrong is still 100%

I really wish we could loan out staff to get some management experience in the lower leagues to see if they are any good......Then bring them back to manage the first team if they prove their abilities.......Maybe we should start this trend with Stubbs.....then scout the world for young potential managerial geniuses and develop them.......

1) You said Adam Johnson would 'defo' be signing for us, for weeks.
2) You said your mate saw Michael Owen at Finch Farm on the day that he was on the South coast doing Olympic stuff.

Both were blatant bulls**t but you still believe this lad. It's almost as if you're just making it up....

coz i have been told hes going there on sunday

Tell your mate to take a picture and text you it, then you can post it up and prove us all wrong.

With all due respect mate, that Adam Johnson thing was just a disgrace, you were arguing till you were black and blue that 'your mate' had said he'd signed; did Moyes even speak to him or register an interest?

1) You said Adam Johnson would 'defo' be signing for us, for weeks.
2) You said your mate saw Michael Owen at Finch Farm on the day that he was on the South coast doing Olympic stuff.

Both were blatant bulls**t but you still believe this lad. It's almost as if you're just making it up....

you are all fooking melts lets just see if this comes out before shooting me down

Not always mate. IF say Duncan became manager and won a cup or ripped the arse off the RS in a derby etc - it would be the greatest thing ever. Fact!

Even with Stubbs it would feel extra special.

If Stubbs got appointed I would be straight down the bookies asking for the next manager to be sacked special.

Not to mention there is one apparently extremely respected source on here who has previously tipped

Shearer to Cardiff
Martinez to Liverpool
Mourinho to Manchester United

Insider info - only one I've ever seen that was mirallas by davidmoyes

Be arsed getting into a argument with you but when I mentioned shearer it hasn't been mentioned anywhere

Mirror Football are reporting Alan Shearer has accepted a shock offer to become Cardiff City's next manager.

The reports come after every bookmaker had Newcastle hero Shearer as odds-on favourite to land the job tonight after punters from as far afield as Australia placed big money bets.

WalesOnline understands the two parties have been in discussions over the last 24 hours, with reports now suggesting Shearer has accepted the Bluebirds' speculative offer.

The 40-year-old told Mirror Football: "When I was playing it was great, but it's still within me that I want to give it another crack at management. I would like to keep on challenging myself, it's just the way I am.

"It's the way I always have been. After 20 years as a player, I'm used to a challenge, the excitement, the adrenaline. I honestly don't think I have a choice, I will always crave that."

You are aware Martinez was interviewed for the liverpool job ? I posted the day before dalglish was sacked by the way .

It isn't my fault both of them changed their mind , I pass on gossip and DAVIDMOYES passes on 100% solid info ..

Anyway like I say I'm out of it

I'm coming round to the idea of an internal appointment. We've got some fantastic coaches on the books.

Stubbs manager with Steve Round as assistant. Weir and Big Dunc first team coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back