Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd be okay with Alan Stubbs. Liked him as a player and comes across as a decent Evertonian.

The worst appointment there could possibly be, apart from Big Dunc! Would it mean lots of dealings with Stretford The 'Agent' again? Neither Stubbs or Dunc have anything like the know how or experience to manage at the top end of the Premiership. Any new manager will have the potential to be a disaster....but the odds on disaster lessen if experience and proven ability are considered.

**** me, there's some red ****e WUMs on here now, aren't there? Probably as many of our lot trolling over on RAWK, so it's fair game I suppose.

Just ignore all the "my mate" noise. We all know who usually tips the reliable winks, so let's just try to be patient and not get sucked into daft games by these bellwhiffs.

wrong doogie , he is at finch farm to do a medical
Doogie_Howser_MD_290x400.jpg

I'm coming round to the idea of an internal appointment. We've got some fantastic coaches on the books.

Stubbs manager with Steve Round as assistant. Weir and Big Dunc first team coaches.

Your coming round to the idea of giving a man with zero relevant managerial experience the Everton job because he played for Everton ? Evertonians who think like this are dangerous and need locking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back