Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be arsed getting into a argument with you but when I mentioned shearer it hasn't been mentioned anywhere

You are aware Martinez was interviewed for the liverpool job ? I posted the day before dalglish was sacked by the way .

It isn't my fault both of them changed their mind , I pass on gossip and DAVIDMOYES passes on 100% solid info ..

Anyway like I say I'm out of it

Ok Walter Mitty xxx

Not great I appreciate that but for what he's had to work with its understandable.

Moyes didn't have much to work with in 04-05 and finished 4th, winning 18 games.

I'll freely admit, Martinez has done a decent job with what he's had at his disposal but is doing a decent job good enough to be considered for the manager's job at one of England's biggest clubs?

Ok Walter Mitty xxx

Why don't you take it out the thread ? I've never had a go at anyone on here except one bloke who got abusive . I conversed with you yesterday without abuse , it's a forum about debate but what I don't get is why you're arsey .

Anyway so as not to sidetrack a busy thread If you have a problem then pm me and we can discuss it there or even meet me for a pint sometime and we can discuss it in person . I really don't get the anger mate but why don't you just post and leave me out of it hey ?

Why don't you take it out the thread ? I've never had a go at anyone on here except one bloke who got abusive . I conversed with you yesterday without abuse , it's a forum about debate but what I don't get is why you're arsey .

Anyway so as not to sidetrack a busy thread If you have a problem then pm me and we can discuss it there or even meet me for a pint sometime and we can discuss it in person . I really don't get the anger mate but why don't you just post and leave me out of it hey ?

Going by previous posts sheed, he's a furious little git if you don't agree with him. Don't even fret about him he's not worth it.

Wasn't being abusive at all. Was simply pointing out that "ITK" managerial appointments have a track record of being wrong. To be fair, it more looks like you have flown off the handle here.

As for meeting up for a drink, I'm game if you can afford to shout me the airfare.:blink:

I'm coming round to the idea of an internal appointment. We've got some fantastic coaches on the books.

Stubbs manager with Steve Round as assistant. Weir and Big Dunc first team coaches.

Haha me too!

As crazy as it initially sounds, moyes spent years bringing specific coaching staff into the club. Former players ect all built in the same mould as himself with the same traditions efc hold.

This set of long serving players I imagine could pretty much manage themselves. And with a distinct lack of stand out candidates it would not suprise me if a shuffle from whithin was to take place. I'm even thinking it may not be the worse idea if even on a 1yr basis initially. If it doesn't work or if better available at some point, we can appoint at anytime.

Moyes has already sorted pre-season, has already I imagine sorted transfer targets, youth player plans, departing players ect... And a shuffle of round staying No.2 with a face (dunc Stubbs ect) being named manager it would keep everything going in the direction as before without a up heavil.

Play it safe for a year carrying on moyes plans and vision if you will??
Could really see it happening the more I think about it.

Going by previous posts sheed, he's a furious little git if you don't agree with him. Don't even fret about him he's not worth it.

Not even remotely angry babes.

What do you think about Benitez? Martinez is pretty **** isn't he xx

not saying hes been offered the job buts hes at finch and milky makay is going on sunday

milky-bar-kid-9960090361.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back