Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner have him than Martinez what has Martinez ever done/won same as deary old Davey. Now Martinez is another Moyes get half decent players Kone for example, personally I would sooner see Di Matteo or go wild and go foreign what Christian Gross upto these days!?

People suggesting random foreign managers with no BPL experience need to wake up. It'll be some journeyman. I.e Mark Hughes.

McClaren isn't the worst option available he's won the dutch league been to cup finals, he just did poo with england and most managers don't recover from that, he has.

Some absolute priceless names being thrown around.

Ive had my doubts about Martinez but he did show yesterday that he nailed his tactics. I like Gus Poyet and I know I'll get stick for this but Martin O'Neill is a good manager in my opinion.

I actually read a post from a Sunderland fan yesterday about O'neill and i swear if you changed the names from Sunderland based to Everton based it would be a perfect description of a lot of fans view of Moyes.

Mclaren is worth considering to be honest. He won Dutch league with little or no budget isn't it?
Had European and international experience. Not sure if he's the best but worth considering.

Does anyone know what date his contract is actually up? This needs sorting one way or the other the minute the season finishes, not left to to go on all summer like we do with players.

One of the things that intrigues me about Martinez is his age, he's 39 and has only been in management for 6-7 years. He'd be just 3 years older than our captain FFS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back