Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
768621d1359601749-fox-flux-helmet-remove-rear-spoiler-4254d1354308340-fastlane-not-u00252bsure-2bif-2bserious.jpg

Oh I LOL'd.

Neil Lennon

Neil Lennon is a great shout.

We need a man with passion. He's won trophies and has now got a season of experience in Europe.

He was a vile footballer (didn't deserve the death threats mind) and he is not a very good manager. He should not be losing as many games as he does with Celtic in the SPL this year. Granted he did well in the Champs League but Celtic were very very lucky to get through.

He is only passionate about Celtic, is probably a Liverpool fan and just no no no. I would stop supporting the club if he was the next manager.

God, really? Winning trophies in a one horse is hardly anything to write home about is it?

He only won the league last season because Rangers had all their points docked, and didn't win any cups last year. He managed to get knocked out of the league cup this year by a poor St Mirren team. He is very average to say the least.

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in but here it goes
Is it just me or does anyone agree that Moyes is totally overrated?
Any manager worth his salt that has no money to spend would have been shopping in the same places ie purchases like Cahill, Jagielka and Baines. It's like on football manager games you set your filters to players under £10m if you have less than £10m to spend. What I'm trying to say is that we could have had any manager in charge and achieved the same no trophies.
Moyes has the safest job in football as Bill can't afford to sack him and sign another manager it's been the same for years and years. Yes Moyes works hard going to watch football virtually every night of the week has anyone thought that maybe he just doesn't like his wife!?
Anyway, we have no money if Moyes is not wanting to discuss a contract then offer the job to someone else because the decline in this season is purely down to the disruption of one person and that's Moyes, from the point of view that he has gone on about contract talks which I feel has disrupted the team. Also sticking with his favourites and we know who they are, another question apart from possibly Villa would Neville get into any other PL team? Doubt it, Moyes out now and give Stubbs and Ferguson joint control until May as we have **** all else to play for.

Neil Lennon is a great shout.

We need a man with passion. He's won trophies and has now got a season of experience in Europe.

Sorry, but that is absolute pish.

He was winning [Poor language removed] all until Rangers went to Hell in a handbag and was on the verge of leaving. He would be utterly terrible as Everton manager.

If Moyes does leave then I think Martinez is the best man for the job, and posted the same in the moyes contract thread (so this isn't a reaction to yesterday.)
But as Martinez would be great for us, the board won't be able to get him. In fact the board are such a constant letdown that I'm convinced whoever replaces Moyes will be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back