Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who can let the player express themselves will do!!

No more silly 11 back for corners FFS!!

Let them do what they are best at and play with freedom!!

Jol is decent, Clarke is probably beyond us now as he's doing well at Albion and probably harbours hopes of doing well there. Would be happy enough with Clarke tho - and, like Martinez, probably would want to put one over The RS big time and show that he's got a pair in a match at Anfield (another manager who had a plan well executed in their recent win at The Pit).

I like Martinez. It wouldn't be the worst appointement. I just wonder whether he can consistently get performances though.

Ambitious. But I like. A lot.

We need to be. We've got enough going for us to be looking higher than some of the average fella's mentioned.

One of the few good things Bill has done for us is managers will look at us as the type of club you can put your own stamp on without interference and you'll get the time to do it.

We need to be. We've got enough going for us to be looking higher than some of the average fella's mentioned.

One of the few good things Bill has done for us is managers will look at us as the type of club you can put your own stamp on without interference and you'll get the time to do it.

Euphemism for 'you're on yer own lad'.

Klopp - Loew - Rijkaard

...I think we all know it'll be more like...

Round - Coyle - Jones

Can't see it. He'd rather pay 4m a year and ensure decent league finishes that gamble on saving a few quid with a cheap appointment.

Relegation=administration=losing control=no big pay day.

It will never happen becausethe board would be terrified of the consequences, but if Di Canio came he would not be afraid to stand up against the board and shed light on the speculation that a sector of the Evertonian fanbase has about the board.

We would at least get the truth whatever it may be and we would play boss footie!

Could it be conceivable that a manager such as Loew(someone of his standing in the game), might just look at us and think, 'you know what, i really think i could take that club to the next level.'?

probably not as managers like to see £££signs as being able to buy the silver is much easier than actually coaching and developing using your managerial skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back