Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right. Here's to another decade of mind-numbing mediocrity, and when it really matters: fantic white flag waving

Yes like it is with...what 15 other clubs or so every year.

Hey look if you wanna live in a fantasy world that there's a new regime out there that are gonna come in and change everything and move us on to this "next level" then so be it....

Without the cash mate were at our highest level, you just don't seem to realise it!

How does that prevent us from spending the money we will receive?
You don't think agents and players won't use this extra dough for bigger wages and signing on fees ?Every club has it so it not as if its an advantage. And to bring Rooney here would probably take up most of that
Money and leave us with a player with no sell on value mate . Your not related to Peter ridsdale are you ?

Yes like it is with...what 15 other clubs or so every year.

Hey look if you wanna live in a fantasy world that there's a new regime out there that are gonna come in and change everything and move us on to this "next level" then so be it....

Without the cash mate were at our highest level, you just don't seem to realise it!

Jurgen Klopp has gotten Dortmund to a Champions League final with £2.50 and a packet of chip sticks, to be fair. There are certainly coaches out there who could push us on with a tight budget. I'm not sure we can attract those names though.

Jurgen Klopp has gotten Dortmund to a Champions League final with £2.50 and a packet of chip sticks, to be fair. There are certainly coaches out there who could push us on with a tight budget. I'm not sure we can attract those names though.

Klopp was Slomka/Tuchel/Schaaf status before Dortmund. Even below that as his Mainz got relegated.

We just need to take a chance on a continental. Might go tits up, but the adventure will be interesting.

We could attract Thomas Tuchel I reckon

You don't think agents and players won't use this extra dough for bigger wages and signing on fees ?Every club has it so it not as if its an advantage. And to bring Rooney here would probably take up most of that
Money and leave us with a player with no sell on value mate . Your not related to Peter ridsdale are you ?

There's a £4m limit on total wage bill increases, in order to slow down the obvious exploitation of the situation by agents that you describe

of course stubbs' odds have gone down. all of you people on here have been betting on him based on someone's words. thanks for pushing martinez' odds sky high btw

This Stubbs lark is seriously preventing me from going to bed. Watching the French version of some mothers do have em and trying not to think about the prospect of...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back