Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is he and what makes him so sure? He's made a fantastic entrance into this thread anyway

The same guy who broke the news of Mirallas joining before anybody else had a clue. He literally just posted it and then a few days later it hit the papers and after a week we'd signed him. He's done the same with other things too.

can just imagine, ten or so of you 15 stone of muscle meat heads from Walton Vale sat round their computers fapping to this ITK fella lmao you couldn't make this up top stuff boyz

Can't believe the greatest man ever to grace transfer in-the-know's has returned. Wonder if he has any more information?

Stubbs is not our new manager...chill

oowwer

Shocked_fans_OMG.gif

The same guy who broke the news of Mirallas joining before anybody else had a clue. He literally just posted it and then a few days later it hit the papers and after a week we'd signed him. He's done the same with other things too.

I take it it was a passing visit by him tonight then? Or is this how he rolls, comes in, says one thing then leaves for another 12 months. I would like him to post more.

Its never going to happen though is it.

Maybe not with Rooney, although I have seen stranger things happen.

But I'd rather offer a star striker (Negredo, Soldado etc) 125k a week, than maintain the wages of 3 Naismiths.

I think we need to invest in a proper 20 goals a season striker, and if the going rate is 125k a week then so be it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back