Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
original.gif
brill:lol:

Yeah Martinez' reaction to the cup draw was very ominous. He'd predicted an away tie at Everton and had a very wry smile when that came out of the hat. With Moyes contract running down, it would surely have meant that the club had at least sounded out a couple of targets. Martinez being one. This has been on the cards for a long while i suspect.

First of all, someone tell me who DavidMoyes is? By the sounds of it I thought it was the messiah.

I'm still standing by what I've heard.

For christ sake! You asked, so here we go!

Sell Fellaini, that's 75k a week of the wage bill. Neville's 50k a week is also off the wage bill, that's 125k a week made available without even looking at the new TV revenues.

He is going to have to take a pay cut wherever he moves to. It's either that, or he remains sitting on United's bench.

Say his next contract was at 150k a week, we'd only need to find an extra 25 k a week to source such wages. If he was on 175k a week, then it would be an extra 50k a week, well within FFP limitations.

His transfer fee:

15 million this summer (from TV money or Fellaini sale), 15 million next Summer from TV money.

This Rooney deal will remain unlikely, but I think it shows that we would have the capability to think big and add top quality players if we wanted to, whether we do so is something else.
I bet your boss on football manager lad

An example of how ridiculous the betting is for judging anything.

A lad from on here put a tenner on Martinez at BetVictor to get a free tenner bet, got 8s. Then i went on there and did the same with £15 this time, it went down to 5s. A couple of other lads have done the same and he's now moved down to favourite at 2s. All from what was probably a couple of hundred quid of bets max. The odds on Stubbs have also lengthened.

ODDS MEAN NOTHING.

that lad sounds awfully sexy, shame he's ****e at betting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back