Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading a bit about Vitor, And i genuinly think him and Dunc could make a good team as manager and assistant, Vitor's meant to be very very quiet, and i could imagine them working quite well together.

Well listening to kenwright snippets on SSN this morning from last nights awards, he seems very much of the keep the moyes ball rolling as apposed to any potential change.

A little embarrassing really "promising David moyes that we'd keep his good work moving on" and giving him his word on it.

He's ****in left us bill, he don't give a **** where we go really... Lets see how much we can keep it moving forward when he comes back taking our players!!

I really want Thomas Tuchel from Maniz in Germany, he took over the club just after the club was promoted, many tipped them to go back down but he got them to finish 13th, in his second season they finished 5th and this season they look set to finish 10th after a rough season with injuries.

He's very highly rated in Germany, was reported that Schalke were after him late last year. Is an absolute tactical mastermind, everything he does he does he has a reason for not one of those managers that just does something and then said he's manager so he can do what he wants.

He has Maniz playing a very similar high style like we play so he would be able to come in and work well with our current players. He has also done a fantastic job at bringing youngsters into the first team. Been a team with a good youth academy it would be great if we could bring someone in who could help develop and bring in young players like Barkley, Green, Duffy, Lundstram and co into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back