Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright will want someone with the same work ethic and integrity as Moyes and who will continue Moyes work rather then come in and put their own stamp on it.

I thought bill's comments last night about continuing moyes work seemed to indicate an internal appointment, but maybe that's just me being terrified

They would and I'd take any of them. Honestly can't see Bill interviewing anyone from Germany or Portugal though.

I know I´m not the first to state this, but above all else Bill will want someone who won´t rock the boat. A yes-man.

That´s why I´m convinced he will promote from in. One positive with Stubbs is at least he´s not a Man Utd man (though it could be argued all that have been close to Moyes are now Man Utd men).

I thought bill's comments last night about continuing moyes work seemed to indicate an internal appointment, but maybe that's just me being terrified

Could be but in all cases Bill will only want someone (and he is right) who will come in and work with the current coaching staff and players without making huge changes, we don't need someone who will fire most of the choaches and scouts and sell half the team and bring his own people and players, we need someone who will keep things as they are and add to them few of his own touches.

I know I´m not the first to state this, but above all else Bill will want someone who won´t rock the boat. A yes-man.

That´s why I´m convinced he will promote from in. One positive with Stubbs is at least he´s not a Man Utd man (though it could be argued all that have been close to Moyes are now Man Utd men).

If we are going to promote from in, i hope its Big Dunc and Sheedy as number 2

Well listening to kenwright snippets on SSN this morning from last nights awards, he seems very much of the keep the moyes ball rolling as apposed to any potential change.

A little embarrassing really "promising David moyes that we'd keep his good work moving on" and giving him his word on it.

He's ****in left us bill, he don't give a **** where we go really... Lets see how much we can keep it moving forward when he comes back taking our players!!

Kenwright will want someone with the same work ethic and integrity as Moyes and who will continue Moyes work rather then come in and put their own stamp on it.

Not much point speculating really then is there? It'll be a British manager, either mackay or internal appointment. Fans won't be happy, boring dour status quo but finishing lower down the table as it appears nobody with top flight experience is suitable for bill....

If Stubbs gets it I am sending my ST back! That goes for Hughes an O'neil as well...

Oh don't be so bloody melodramatic! At the very least you'd surely give a Blue like Stubbs every chance at the start wouldn't you?!?

I actually think Stubbs will be appointed on Monday so you'll have to get your thinking cap on asap.

Oh don't be so bloody melodramatic! At the very least you'd surely give a Blue like Stubbs every chance at the start wouldn't you?!?

I actually think Stubbs will be appointed on Monday so you'll have to get your thinking cap on asap.

Cant stand Stubbs as a man to be honest.

Also the Brighton fans hate him - and that was before this suspension.

Poyet has the smell of a [Poor language removed] to me, which is always initially endearing but quickly becomes tedious and destructive (Benitez at Liverpool, Pardew at Newcastle).

Why is that?
He was very unprofessional when Rooney was at Everton, Stubbs own shares in Pro-Active which was a company owned by Streford who Is now Rooney agent, Rooney left his old agent who was out of pocket and went to pro-active, Stubbs was one of those who pushed Rooney into pro-active, a company he had shares in. Now to me that is unprofessional.
Then when Rooney wanted to leave us, Stubbs was opening his mouth to the media saying he should go cos you never get offers like this, I didn't agree with Stubbs as he only played an handful of games for us and could have joined Man u 12 months later. He just came across as a ******** with bad awareness.

Does this say Tuchel has resigned or just that he is resigned?

http://www.goal.com/de/news/827/bun...ing-ist-leer?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

Thomas Tuchel resigned: "The thing is empty"

The FSV Mainz 05 playing the weakest season of its Bundesliga history. 05-Coach Thomas Tuchel knows and sees his team mentally and physically at the stop.

Mainz. FSV Mainz 05 has this year except for the Carnival to celebrate anything: since eight games no victory, only two three this year--the weakest League second half in the history of 05. This white coach Thomas Tuchel and wants to drag themselves over the finish line.

"Are squeezed out to the last"

"The thing is empty. Sorry, we are squeezed out to the last. It is not to be. The team is"easy on the stop - mentally and physically, the 39 years old FSV coach resigned.

Also the numerous violations of the service providers are responsible for such a weak mess in 2013. However, the time of the speeches according to Tuchel is also long gone: "we will not apologize and out talking, but it is no longer in it!"

"From an increase in management, the FSV-trainer thinks nothing but still: I'll stick to 21 field players, which is the size of the request", Tuchel pointed out.

Victory in Stuttgart unrealistic

Before the season finale on Saturday against the VfB Stuttgart the otherwise self-confident 05-trainer is unusually without a fight: "what great would a victory in Stuttgart – realistically's will but even harder than usual," said Tuchel.

Can anyone who speaks German translate it better than Bing?

Last edited:
Could be but in all cases Bill will only want someone (and he is right) who will come in and work with the current coaching staff and players without making huge changes, we don't need someone who will fire most of the choaches and scouts and sell half the team and bring his own people and players, we need someone who will keep things as they are and add to them few of his own touches.

most good teams who have achieved some stability try to promote from within or get someone in who will take time to look at the club properly and make the first job to add where needed. this is definitely where Everton are at, well over twenty efforts on goal last Sunday from a talented team,who know each other and can play beautifully when given that belief. all the other candidates I have seen would be looking to make a point about themselves and that's the last thing we need. it's an unusual position for Blues to have a good team that's in need of a boost when we are looking for a manager, makes it a tough choice and easiest thing for Kenwright to do would be appease people with what looks like an exciting choice. If someone from inside comes in and we have a bit extra money to buy players then I will put aside the fact that it fits some people's image of Kenwright and start thinking of who we get in where it really matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back