Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. i really want us to play good football (like the westham game). one minute i think martinez could do that, then i change my mind again.

I want good football but not at the expense of league finish. I think you need to be able to play different styles dependent on opposistion or the particular game. Having class players obviously helps

It wont be announced yet . I expect the earliest would be sunday but porto have a game tommorow so maybe our board members will be there to watch vitor

The manager of Freiburg, Christian Streich, is also a decent shout. So many up-and-coming promising managers in the Bundesliga, and they often achieve results/league placings whilst serving up decent football.

Tuchel, Klopp, and that Freiburg cat would be very good shouts.

Last edited:
Kenwright will want someone with the same work ethic and integrity as Moyes and who will continue Moyes work rather then come in and put their own stamp on it.

The manager of Freiburg is also a decent shout. So many up-and-coming promising managers in the Bundesliga, and they often achieve results/league placings whilst serving up decent football.

Tuchel, Klopp, and that Freiburg cat would be very good shouts.

They would and I'd take any of them. Honestly can't see Bill interviewing anyone from Germany or Portugal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back