• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is who?

Emery, Pereira, Jesus, Girard, Pellegrini (if he doesn't go to City), Tuchel. Three of those have expressed an interest in managing in England since Moyes finally revealed his intentions, so unless they're holding out for a vacancy to open at Arsenal, Tottenham or Liverpool then I'd say Everton would have a good chance of getting on of them.

I can't believe anyone is buying Kenwright's line about carrying on the way things are.

I would want Benitez, but theres no way Billy is going to go for him. He knows hes on thin ice with the last of his loyals, and appointing someone who labelled us a 'small club' in such a derogatory manner will mean he wont even be contemplated.

I do like the shouts for the Porto man, with Soton showing this year that a foreign manager can instill a different way of playing in a relatively short period of time.

For me, all I want is someone who is going to shackle us, someone who will encourage the way we played against West Ham for example. Additionally, the priority is to find someone who is going to get us far more comfortable at playing possession football when the flair players are not on song. How many times we will see the blues not quite at it, and try and force the play resulting in constantly giving the ball away to the opposition and consequently inviting pressure. This way of playing is definitely very 'Spain' and therefore there is one very obvious candidate.

Mr Roberto Martínez Montoliú

Hardly inspiring, but the players there will be the ones winning the points, and this season has proved that our current bunch is there or there abouts for top 4/5.

Without huge investment in all aspects of the club, I think thats the reality that we are faced with.

Rely one youth more? Sounds a bit 'Villa' to me mate, and look where that got them.

Oh before I forget:

"...further waste of limited resources on old pros such as Hitzlsperger and Naismith"

Naismith is 26 so is in no way an old pro, and Hitzlsperger was on a pay as you play...

Dropped a ball there you have lad

Never mind pal xxx

Villa didn't slip down the table because they put kids on the bench, which is what I said.

And yeah, Naismith isn't old, just crap and a total waste of a wage. Probably would have been better to keep hold of someone like McManaman and have him as an option instead. As for Hitzlsperger, pay as you play deals don't exist.

Don't worry though, I doubt I'll get my way. Stubbs will have the next Anthony Gardener and Stefan Wessells signed up in time for pre-season.

have you seen how much moyes mentions/praises big dunc in his speech last night! think if he does get asked he might put duncs name forward!

only a guess though!

Benitez would be good but he's managed the red shiyte and made bad words about our club . There for I'm out he good manager but a terrible character and we can't have that at our club I suspect he would stick around for 2 years to try and get his name in the hat for a big job maybe arsenal or liverpool . We need stability or at least trust that someone will stay for atleast 4 years . Preriera would be my choice because he foreign plays some good football and could get some cheap players but I see why people wouldn't want him as he a risk

Benitez would be good but he's managed the red shiyte and made bad words about our club . There for I'm out he good manager but a terrible character and we can't have that at our club I suspect he would stick around for 2 years to try and get his name in the hat for a big job maybe arsenal or liverpool . We need stability or at least trust that someone will stay for atleast 4 years . Preriera would be my choice because he foreign plays some good football and could get some cheap players but I see why people wouldn't want him as he a risk
we won't get pereira.... **** off lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back