Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's arsed if he managed Liverpool? I thought we were better than that to be honest. I'd love him, would actually win a cup
No he wouldn't...FFS. He has a chance of winning a cup if he came here. He isn't guaranteed success, he merely has previously experienced success.
I don't think he is right for us right now. There are a lot of other candidates I would put ahead of Rafael now we have a little money to spend. I'd want someone to use it wisely.

I´m going to come out and say it:

I want Benitez.

I know he´s a dirty [Poor language removed] but there´s nothing wrong with a dirty [Poor language removed] if he´s doing his dirt on your behalf.

The thing about Benitez that sets him apart from other names on the shortlist is that he´s winner. What ever else you say about him you can´t deny his teams know how to win football matches.

Nope.
Being a winner is not what sets benitez apart from the other names on the shortlist.
Try again.

Genuinely not arsed he managed Liverpool, Benitez would leave me with no worries that we can have another good season next year. He is overwhelmingly the best candidate for the job. I love Everton and want to see us do well, we will do well with Benitez in charge. It's that simple.

It's not as simple as just forgetting what he's said about everton before. He would get **** off most of the fans from day one, as soon as we lost a game there would be murder.

The number of people that share your opinion worries me.

Lets **** Benitez off them and get poyet stubbs Martinez ect then!!!!!!

Last edited:

You know Benitez isn't the only choice in the world right?... there are PLENTY of other managers in the world, a lot of them could potentially win us cups etc, it's not a choice of benitez or stubbs so dont make it to be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back