Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has been posted yet but it looks like Benitez isn't coming here (thank fook)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...ot-be-taking-over-from-David-Moyes-at-Everton

Personally do not want Rafael, I was gutted he left Liverpool he was doing such a good job ruining them, he's also arrogant, plays boring football and talks absolute s**t - fact!

Kenwright wouldn't have anything for him to spend anyway tbf, as I said earlier in the thread I respect Rafael for what he's done but then again.. Rafael, really?!

That wouldn't stop him selling our assets thought... I wouldn't have him anywhere near here

You know Benitez isn't the only choice in the world right?... there are PLENTY of other managers in the world, a lot of them could potentially win us cups etc, it's not a choice of benitez or stubbs so dont make it to be like that.

I think the point being made, who else is there that has a higher probability - based on previous experience and success - of taking us to the next level.

This isnt 2002, we dont want another Moyes, a 'punt', we are good enough (and allocate enough wages) to find a top manager.

You know of anyone who fits that requirement better than Benitez?

You do realise that he completely dismantled Liverpool, almost making them bankrupt in the process?

He's not the man for Everton

I don´t think so.

He left Liverpool with a positive net spending (after the sale of Torres), with a CL trophy and with coming closer to winning the premiership in 2005-2006 than they´ve ever done since.

Apart from that, Liverpool under Benitez, just as Chelsea under Benitez, always were at their best when it mattered the most. I wouldn´t mind a little of that at Everton now when we finally have a squad that could potentially win something. As a bonus, his teams can actually defend and aren´t absolutely sucking in goals like Martinezes Wigan.

Question for those who are more well informed than I. Apparently Stubbs, Wier, Dunc, and Neville have all been brought up. Tbh, I don't know much about Stubbs or Wier, and although I think Neville will be a fantastic manager someday, it's not his time to manage us yet. If it is going to be an internal hire, which would you have and why?

Question for those who are more well informed than I. Apparently Stubbs, Wier, Dunc, and Neville have all been brought up. Tbh, I don't know much about Stubbs or Wier, and although I think Neville will be a fantastic manager someday, it's not his time to manage us yet. If it is going to be an internal hire, which would you have and why?
**** knows why you would want an internal appointment.

I wouldn't have NONE.

None of those names will attract footballing names we want at this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back