Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mackay's odds had been steadily drifting for days, think he was as far as 40-1 this morning. Came in again big time right across the board

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/everton/next-permanent-manager

Wish I had stuck some money on Mackay when he was at 40/1 got a feeling he will be our new manger. After reading up on him he sounds very similar to moyes and I think he could be a name that moyes puts forward cant see kenwright going for a manger from the continent

You mean the squad at Liverpool was better before Benitez came?

Let´s see. When he came Lfc had the likes of Djimi Traore, El Hadji Diouf and Emile Heskey playing week in week out. Their biggest prospect was Sinama-Pongolle.

While at Liverpool, Benitez brought in the likes of Alonso, Torres, Reina and Agger while making Gerrard one of the best midfielders in the world after he´d stagnated under Houllier.

He pushed his players and got a team full of mediocrity like Milan Baros and Traore to two CL finals.

But for how much money? Money we don't have, personally I don't think he's the right man

A derby victory with their beloved Rafael in charge of us, think about it and then tell me you don't want him.

Choosing our next manager on the basis of how much it'll annoy the sh*te isn't a great idea.

We don't care what the red sh*te say.......

I want Benitez cause he´s two classes above the rest of the names doing the rounds. A man with experience of European football and Premier league football. With experience of winning. I´d take him in a heartbeat.

Bolton Wanderers boss Dougie Freedman has been named the npower Championship Manager of the Month for April.

Although they narrowly missed out on a Play-Off position, Dougie Freedman's Bolton side had an impressive surge in April. Four wins, a draw and a solitary loss gave the Trotters 13 points and they will now be hoping that momentum carries on into next season for a promotion push.

Speaking about Freedman's win, panel member Alan Curbishley said: "It was a great month for Dougie Freedman which resulted in an end-of-season surge for his side, who only just missed out on a Play-Off place.

"I am sure Bolton will be in contention again next season in what will be his first full season in charge."

Commenting from npower, Partnership and Sponsorship Manager Katy Thomas said: "While they will have been disappointed to have missed out on promotion this season, I'm sure Bolton Wanderers fans will now be looking forward to next season with a great deal of enthusiasm

Benitez ffs

Djibril Cisse £14,000,000
Peter Crouch £7,000,000
Jermaine Pennant £6,700,000
Ryan Babel £11,500,000
Alberto Riera £8,000,000
Robbie Keane £19,000,000
Andrea Dossena £7,000,000
Alberto Aquilani £17,000,000
Glen Johnson £17,500,000

For that reason Im out

Choosing our next manager on the basis of how much it'll annoy the sh*te isn't a great idea.

We don't care what the red sh*te say.......

Choosing our next manager on the basis one candidate has managed the ****e isn't a great idea either.

This 'he's managed the ****e' mentality does my head in.

i think benitez would be good behind the right scouting team with not so much input into transfers, i would say he's a better 'coach' than manager. i guess it depends how much u think moyes had an impact in gettin some of the great bargains we have had or how much of it was down to our scouting team

i don't think its going to happen mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back