Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it'd be a shame for him to leave the club in that way but it'd also send the message out that we're not David Moyes FC and we won't allow a manager to ruin our season and get away with it cos he thinks he's better than us.

The other thing is Bullsizzle Bill knows he needs to play to the crowd and the crowd were angry yesterday. I've never seen GP like that. Players, Manager and everyone else was getting it.

Last edited:
Lads..
Catterick
Kendall
Royle.

Since managers were serious, these 3 are the only ones to have won a trophy for Everton.. All ex-players..

Just saying like..

What could he actually sack him for???

We're 2 points away from a European place and were in the QF of the FA cup. Yeah it was an awful performance, but I bet we're somewhere around where Moyes and the Board planned before the season.

There's no chance in hell the board could sack the Manager after not backing him in January.

There was another rumour going round that they'd had a bust up yesterday, Moyes resigned and then retracted it. I'd file both of them under twitter bull****e

Absolutely no chance Kenwright would sack Moyes for one of two reasons.

1) Kenwright has some mad infatuation with the guy

2) It'd mean having to pay compensation rather than just letting him go in the summer and the season's already virtually over.

Using the ijjysmith calculation scheme I give this a 1.32482% chance of happening.

#accurate

it started on an everton facebook page which claimed rumours were circulating, and there have been about 10 tweets in the last hour asking the same question. That's it. It's not even a rumour it's just some made up bull**** that a lot of us are hoping is true because it would make our lives more exciting.

What could he actually sack him for???

We're 2 points away from a European place and were in the QF of the FA cup. Yeah it was an awful performance, but I bet we're somewhere around where Moyes and the Board planned before the season.

There's no chance in hell the board could sack the Manager after not backing him in January.

There was another rumour going round that they'd had a bust up yesterday, Moyes resigned and then retracted it. I'd file both of them under twitter bull****e

They could sack him for failing to sign a new contract and making it clear he is not staying which has probably affected the team. Moyes could have a couldn't be arsed attitude, we don't know.
We don't know the full story about the January window do we. It could of been Moyes that dithered and delayed and we got caught out but whatever is said it appears that money was available.

I am only speculating.

anyone any idea at all if sheedy would be any good?! out of any internal candidates hes the only one who would be interesting and i dont even know why...

They could sack him for failing to sign a new contract and making it clear he is not staying which has probably affected the team. Moyes could have a couldn't be arsed attitude, we don't know.
We don't know the full story about the January window do we. It could of been Moyes that dithered and delayed and we got caught out but whatever is said it appears that money was available.

I am only speculating.

Surely that'd have been done before this season though? They had a talk in the summer and Moyes told them then that he wanted to wait. If you were gonna sack him for that you don't wait til the wheels have fallen off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back