Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Moyes can **** off saying any of his backroom staff can replace him. Like he's going to recommend anyone who has a chance of setting up an Everton side that will beat United on a regular basis.

And Moyes can **** off saying any of his backroom staff can replace him. Like he's going to recommend anyone who has a chance of setting up an Everton side that will beat United on a regular basis.
I just don't get this thing with Moyes having an input on who should be our next manager,does anyone know
What it's all about ? Sorry I just don't get it,perhaps I'm missing something

One of the moyes lovers earlier in the thread said he could be involved and that is good. I made a comment about picking his friends but was told that he wouldn't. When you are asked to put someone forward it's human nature to back your friends. Asking moyes is a terrible idea and always has been.

Its Alan Stubbs

David Moyes has no hesitation in recommending any of his coaching staff to replace him as manager at Everton.

Moyes, who is leaving Merseyside after over 11 years in charge to replace the retiring Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, is happy to help chairman Bill Kenwright find a new boss.

And he says his backroom men of Alan Stubbs, David Weir and Duncan Ferguson - all former Everton players - are all excellent candidates.

"I would always recommend the people who are around me," Moyes said.

I just don't get this thing with Moyes having an input on who should be our next manager,does anyone know
What it's all about ? Sorry I just don't get it,perhaps I'm missing something

Isn't Moyes the only one talking about it? Moyes could refuse ,prior to an interview, to speak about his successor, but he hasn't.
*Hope he forgets to pack his fave ruler or something*

This pic, just replace Jorge Jesus with Brendan Rodgers next season, just saying like, I think i'd die happy there and then

porto-benfica_mil+palavras.jpg

Its Alan Stubbs

David Moyes has no hesitation in recommending any of his coaching staff to replace him as manager at Everton.

Moyes, who is leaving Merseyside after over 11 years in charge to replace the retiring Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United, is happy to help chairman Bill Kenwright find a new boss.

And he says his backroom men of Alan Stubbs, David Weir and Duncan Ferguson - all former Everton players - are all excellent candidates.

"I would always recommend the people who are around me," Moyes said.

Chills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back