Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think it will be Neville. From phills point of view he has always said he doesn't agree with managing a top team straight away. Has always said he believes a manager should get there badges, then go out and learn there trade in the lower league's before working there way up. Whether he'd stick to that if he got the offer of Everton I don't know. Don't see him as No.2 either really unless round goes with moyes which I doubt.

I do think BK wants to keep everything the same tho, so can see him taking to 2/3 managers and a lot depending on who will be happy to come in with minimal change to the status quo of the club/staff.

Still think it will be Martinez.

Rather not have Martinez tbh. But elsewhere Bill said the next manager would be British and I believe it will still be from within the club. Bill cannot afford to have anyone who may rock his boat, first requirement of a new manager, is how high shall I jump Bill?

Moyes mark 2 coming up. My prediction, an announcement will be made within the next 3 weeks,LOL.

BTW Interested reading Ratcliffe's comments similar to my post many pages ago, BK was no is a bleeding stupid [Poor language removed] not to see that coming, needs to get his head out of his arse. On Talksport in the Neville interview it was revealed that Moyes had told him one day he would like to manage MU!

How would a Wigan fan know when an Everton presser was. More trolls than a fairytale around Everton at the mo.

Bill hasn't said anything about the new manager being british has he?

Nope. He's said nothing that isn't completely and utterly ambiguous so far, and everyone is spinning his words to fit their own hopes/fears/wind ups/conspiracy theories.

The season is now finished, we have no manager. Now is when we might actually find out something useful.

I suspect Bill wants Martinez, and everything he's said so far is intended to make it sound like he has other thoughts. The aim being, presumably, to make Martinez think he's not our first-choice and therefore accept a smaller contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back